This DIY facial oil which is anti-aging oil with a lot of vitamin A and it prevents acne. It can also help to reduce fine lines, dark spots, wrinkles, and pigmentation. Use this face serum daily to see the difference.
Ingredients and liquid measurements
- Rosehip Seed Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Carrot Seed Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Pumpkin Seed Oil – 1 teaspoon
- Added at the end as a base – Rosehip Seed Oil – 3/4 teaspoon
- In a bowl add 1 teaspoon of rosehip seed oil, 1 teaspoon of sea buckthorn oil, 1 teaspoon of carrot seed oil, 1 teaspoon of pumpkin seed oil and add at the end ¾ teaspoon of rose hip seed oil as a base.
- Mix all the ingredients and store it in a bottle. Leave it for overnight, so that they infuse with each other.
- The shelf life of this oil is 30 days in a refrigerator.
- Apply this to your skin and leave it for overnight, then rinse it off next morning.
Rosehip oil is anti-inflammatory and it helps to reduce redness or eczema problems. It contains fatty acids which keep your skin soft and glowing. It is rich in omega fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals which are powerful in anti-aging the skin. It also contains vitamin A, B, and E
Pumpkin is packed with fruit enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids, which increase cell turnover to brighten and smooth the skin. It contains antioxidant vitamin A, vitamin C to help soften and soothe the skin and boost collagen production to prevent the signs of aging.
Carrot oil has vitamin E and vitamin C which work together to help bring new life to the skin. It acts as an anti-aging ingredient and it works with sensitive skin too.
You might find this article interesting Green Tea Bag and Honey Face Mask For Beautiful Skin