The benefits of green tea are varied and well-known. Hundreds and thousands of people all around the globe consume green tea on a regular basis for its host of benefits. The tea gains its properties from its high polyphenol content. It can be effective for a number of reasons.
The Ultimate Skin Care Solution with Green Tea
- Green tea is widely known for its anti-inflammatory properties. It is capable of reducing any skin irritation, swelling or redness.
- A green tea face mask is also effective for your skin. It keeps the skin pores clean by removing all the dirt. It also removes various skin marks, making it smooth and supple.
- Due to its anti-bacterial properties, it is often used for treating acne.
- Green tea is also rich in Vitamin E and Vitamin B2. Vitamin E is excellent in enabling growth of new skin cells. It hydrates the skin and keeps it nourished all the time. Vitamin B2 helps to maintain collagen levels of the skin. It keeps the skin firm and youthful.
- Applying green tea mask to the face protects against sunburns. It protects the skin from harmful ultraviolet rays.
Tip- Adding a small amount of green tea to your bath water every day is highly refreshing and beneficial.
No More Puffy Eyes or Dark Circles
- Green tea is rich in caffeine and tannins. This enables it to shrink blood vessels around the eyes. It is therefore used to treat puffy eyes. It also effectively lightens dark circles around the eyes. If you have puffy eyes or dark circles no need to buy expensive eye makeup anymore. Just use green tea every day for remarkable results.
Green Tea Face Mask
- 1 teaspoon of chickpea flour
- ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of green tea
Preparation and Application
- Mix all the ingredients together until they come to a smooth, paste-like consistency.
- Apply the mixture to your face.
- Leave it on for at least 15-20 minutes.
- Wash it off with cold water.
- Repeat the process at least 1 to 2 times weekly.
Green Tea and Hair Growth
- Green tea is known to promote hair growth. It contains fibers that stimulate the roots of the hair and also provide nourishment to the scalp. Further, proportions of polyphenols and catechins in green tea stimulate the process of cell turnover. Green tea can also help in growing thicker, beautiful eyebrows.
Lose Weight with Green Tea
- Green tea is known to burn body fat and help in weight loss. It is highly recommended by dieticians for obesity, to acquire the perfect body shape.
- The caffeine content in green tea helps it to mobilize fatty acids from the fat tissues. This helps it to provide extra energy to the body and keep you youthful.
For the best benefits of green tea, ensure that you drink at least one cup of unsweetened green tea every day. If you use green tea regularly, you will notice remarkable changes in only a few weeks.