Remedy 1: You will need :
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp cornflour
- Egg White of an Egg
- Blend the egg white with sugar and cornflour.
- Blend it well until it becomes a sticky paste.
- Apply the mixture to your face where you have the unwanted hair.
- When it dries up gently slowly peel it off.
Repeat this 3-4 times a week. You will notice a difference in your facial hair as it will reduce time by time.
Remedy 2: Make soft wax at home with sugar
- Sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Purified water:4 teaspoons
- Lemon juice: a few drops
- Spatula: 1
- Waxing strips: 5-6
- Talcum powder: as much as required by the user
- To prepare sugar wax at home all you have to is add all the ingredients in a bowl and boil it for 20 minutes.
- You have to keep stirring it while it boils or else it will become too sticky to use.
- Turn off the flame once the slimy solution turns golden brown.
- Allow it to cool down for a while.
- Apply talcum powder on your skin to make sure it is devoid of moisture.
- Take a generous amount of this slimy solution on your spatula.
- Apply this slimy paste in the direction of hair growth.
- Rub a waxing strip on that area for a few seconds and then pull off in the opposite direction of hair growth to get rid of unwanted hair from your body.
- Try this home remedy once in a fortnight for the best results.
- Sugar wax is completely free from harmful chemicals and it easily removes unwanted body hair, and with regular usage, it reduces the volume of body hair growth.
Remedy 3: Use wheat bran scrub to get rid of unwanted hair from your face and body
- Finely ground or blended wheat bran powder: half a teaspoon
- Milk cream: 1 tablespoon
- Baby powder: as much as required by the user
- Take a bowl and mix wheat bran powder and milk cream in an adequate proportion to make a coarse scrub.
- Apply it on the desired areas.
- Once it starts to dry out, rub it in a circular motion with your fingertips.
- Gently exfoliate for about 10 minutes.
- Rinse off with plain water.
- Use this face scrub at least twice a week.
- This scrub not only removes unwanted facial hair but it also gently exfoliates the skin to get rid of dead skin cells.
Remedy 4: Let baking soda help you to get rid of unwanted facial hair
- Baking soda: 1 tablespoon
- Jojoba oil: 2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder: half a teaspoon
- Spatula: 1
- Cotton petals: 2
- Micellar water: a few drops
- Add all the ingredients in a container and mix it until it forms a paste with medium consistency.
- If you find the paste too thick then add more jojoba oil.
- Apply it on your upper lip area.
- Keep it on for about 10 minutes.
- After that, glide a spatula in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Pour micellar water on a cotton petal.
- Gently wipe off.
- Repeat this process twice in a month to get the best results.
- Baking soda helps to get rid of unwanted hair and jojoba oil intensely moisturizes the skin, prevents it from getting extremely dried up.
Remedy 5: Using papaya to get rid of unwanted facial hair
- Papaya pulp: 2 tbsp
- Turmeric: 1/2 tsp
- First of all, take some fresh papaya pulp and then mash it to obtain about a couple of tbsp of it.
- After that, take a container and add the papaya pulp in it along with half tbsp of turmeric to it.
- Then, mix the ingredients together thoroughly by stirring them together.
- After that, massage the hence obtained mixture onto your skin or face from where you want to remove the unwanted hair from.
- Then, leave the mixture on your skin for about 15 minutes before rinsing it off with normal water.
- Repeat this remedy regularly 2 to 3 times in a week to curb the growth of your hair and reduce their appearance permanently.
- Papaya is a mouth-watering and succulent fruit but not many know that it also possesses characteristics which can help get rid of unwanted hair from the body for good. However, this remedy works differently than other methods, it does not remove hair straight away but is more of a slow burn with time, but the hair removal effects are of a more permanent nature. This is because of a compound in papaya which is known as papain. This particular enzyme can make the hair follicle on your skin weaker. This slows down the growth of hair a lot over time and consequently, it minimizes the regrowth of your unwanted hair.
Remedy 6: Utilizing Tea tree and Lavender oil to curb the growth of Unwanted Hair
- Lavender Oil: 1 tsp
- Tea tree oil: 4-6 drops
- First of all, take a mixing bowl and add 1 tsp of Lavender oil to it.
- After that, add in 4 to 6 drops of tea tree essential oil to the bowl and blend the two oils together well.
- After that, massage the hence obtained oil blend onto your skin or face from where you want to remove the unwanted hair from using a cotton swab or ball and that is about it!
- Repeat this remedy a few times a week to curb the growth of your hair and reduce their appearance permanently.
- Both of these essential oils have anti-androgenic properties and that means that these oils restrain the amount and production of male hormones in the body akin to testosterone. These hormones have a big hand in the growth of hair in unwanted areas of the body including the face. So, this remedy can be highly effective in curbing unwanted hair growth in the body and also making them finer and consequently much harder to spot. All in all, this is a great remedy if you want to stop the growth of your unwanted hair on the face for good.
You might find this article interesting Beauty Hacks to Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally