I know many of us to want to change our skin color, but there is no way to do it until and unless you decide to go under the knife. Although you should be comfortable in your skin impossible yes you must put in efforts to remove suntan and improve your skin complexion. In this article, I have listed down some natural ways that will help in skin lightening and brightening instantly.
All the home remedies suggested in this article are made from 100% natural ingredients that are completely safe on the skin.
1. To lighten your skin complexion all you have to do is, mix rice flour with curd and apply it on the face. Massage gently using circular movements with a light hand for a while and wash it off after 5 minutes with running tap water. Pat dry your face with a clean towel and then, slather on a thick layer of moisturizer on your skin to lock in the nourishment.
2. Mix a tsp of curd, fresh lemon juice, and honey and apply it on the face evenly with the help of a face pack applicator. It helps to lighten and brighten your skin complexion in less than 10 minutes to a day. Use this home remedy once in a fortnight to experience a visible improvement.
3. Mix raw potato juice with a few drops of little lemon juice and apply it on the face with a ball of cotton wool. Let it dry up on it own and then rinse it off with running tap water. Wipe your face clean, apply a toner, follow up with a creamy moisturizer to get the best results. Use this home remedy twice a week and you are good to go.
4. Mix chick pea powder in a little water and apply to the face. After 15-20 minutes, wash it off with cold water. Then use a clean face towel to pat your face dry, follow up with a toner and finally slather on a thick layer of your favorite moisturizer to get the best results.
5. Apply tomato juice mixed with a little curd 15-20 minutes before bath. Then wash it off and follow up with a hot shower. Tomato juice will mildly bleach your skin and curd, on the other hand, will deeply cleanse your skin pores to give you a fresh and natural glow in just a few weeks without spending a fortune in the salon.
6. It is very important to use a gentle exfoliating scrub once in a while to keep your skin squeaky clean. Use of natural scrub like oatmeal (add warm water to oatmeal, mix it well to form a paste) helps to remove dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation. Mix oatmeal paste with few drops of lemon juice, apply it on the face and wash after 20 minutes to improve complexion naturally.
7. Mix 3 drops of fresh lemon juice to a little milk, apply it on the skin with the help of a cotton ball, leave it on for 10-15 minutes and wash it off with warm water. If your skin feels dry then you can pat dry your face with a clean face towel, apply your regular toner and then again follow up with a creamy moisturizer to lock in the nourishment. To get the best results, use this home remedy twice or thrice a week.
8. Honey mixed with a little lemon juice is an excellent natural bleach. This face pack is easy to prepare and you need not gather around too many ingredients all at once. Make sure that your face is squeaky clean before applying this face pack, apply a generous amount of this face pack on your face and neck and let it dry up on its own then wash it off with plain water. Use a moisturizer to seal in all the goodness that this face pack has to offer. Use this home remedy at least twice a week to get good results.
9. Sun-dry the lemon peels, once you are done, run it through a blender to extract lemon peel powder and store it in an airtight container. It can be added to your homemade face packs as it has natural bleaching properties. To make your lemon peel face pack, add a little it of rosewater or yogurt if you have oily skin and full-fat milk if you have dry skin in lemon peel powder. Give it a good stir to make sure that everything gets mixed up well. Wash your face with a regular face wash, put your face dry with a clean towel and then slather on a thick layer of aloe vera gel and let your skin seep in all the goodness from this face pack.
You might find this article interesting Oatmeal Bath – 10 Ultimate Ways To Relax Your Skin