Many women are prone to the noticeable hair on their chin and they suffer from low self-esteem as it directly affects their appearance. Friends, go for natural ways to get rid of chin hair as it is safe and effective.
Gram Flour+ Lemon Juice + Turmeric Powder Mask
- Take one tbsp of gram flour in a glass bowl and add one tsp of turmeric powder to it.
- Mix both of them and add freshly squeezed lemon juice.
- We need a thick paste that will stick and hence add lemon juice accordingly.
- Mix it properly.
- Clean your face beforehand.
- Apply the thick paste on the chin hair only.
- Leave it to dry completely.
- Now take a cotton washcloth, dip it in warm water and rub it gently over the chin area in a circular motion to rinse away any unwanted impurities or hair.
- Pat your skin dry and add a few drops of moisturizer.
How it Works:
Gram flour is an exfoliating agent that fights infection, removes acne and pimples, scrubs away dead cells, removes facial hair and provides lightening of skin tone. Turmeric powder has both anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that give a glowing look to the skin. It is often called a healing agent t as it heals and soothes the skin. Lemon juice is rich in citric acid and vitamin C that acts as natural bleach and lightens and brightens the skin. All the ingredients make an effective natural remedy to remove hair on the chin.
Cornstarch + Egg Yolk + Raw Sugar Mask
- Take a fresh egg and separate its egg white from egg yolk.
- We will need the egg yolk for our recipe and hence place it in a glass bowl.
- Whisk it briskly to create a foamy texture.
- Add one tbsp of raw sugar and an equal amount of cornstarch to it.
- Mix all the ingredients briskly once again.
- Apply this paste on the chin area only where you have hair growth.
- Leave it to rest for nearly thirty minutes so that the mask dries up completely.
- Once it is fully dry you can rip it off quite easily like a peel-off.
- Rinse with lukewarm water.
- Apply few drops of moisturizer for calming the area.
How it Works:
The egg is enriched with good nutrients and protein that increases the collagen content, maintains skin elasticity, shrinks enlarged pores, enhances the complexion and helps in creating a mask for hair removal. Cornstarch is an anti-inflammatory agent that calms rashes, and infections and helps in creating an effective mask with other ingredients. Raw sugar is an exfoliant that scrubs away dead skin cells and impurities from deep inside the pores. Repeat this process at least two to three times every week if you want to get rid of unwanted chin hair on a permanent basis.
Hormonal imbalance is one of the main reasons for chin hair. Today we have talked about home remedies that will prove a boon in solving a major problem of such magnitude. Apply and get rid of unwanted hair on the chin today.
You might find this article interesting Beauty Hacks to Remove Upper Lip Hair Naturally