The regular practice of Kubera mudra taps into the energy of abundance and attracts wealth & prosperity in life. Further, it increases financial stability. Kuber mudra is also known as money mudra.
Kubera mudra is an hasta (hand) mudra practiced for physical, mental, and spiritual prosperity, abundance, and fulfilment of desires. Kubera mudra enhances confidence and focuses the power on wealth & prosperity, which is ideal for business.
Steps to do this Rudra
- Place a yoga mat and sit in sukhasana, padmasana, or vajrasana as per your convenience.
- Gaze at one point if you keep your eyes open, or you can also close your eyes.
- Focus on your breath while breathing deeply.
- When you are focused with closed eyes, the effectiveness of this Mudra increases significantly.
- Now, place your hands on your thighs, palms facing the sky.
- Bring bring the tips of the index and middle finger to the tip of your Thumb.
- Make sure all the three-fingers are in touch with each other and press ever so lightly.
- Your ring finger and little finger should curl towards the center of the palm.
- Remember to hold this finger arrangement on your hands while you place them on your thighs.
- There will be energy flow upwards with the upward-pointing joint of fingertips.
- Throughout the whole practice, this process helps keep your focus by bringing a calming sensation.
- Remain in this position as long as you can or for about 10 to 15 minutes.
- Then release the Mudra slowly, bringing your fingers to a normal position.