Anti aging foods really can be effective in slowing down the aging process along with regular exercise.One of the best way to do this is to increase the in take of Omega -3 Essential Fatty Acids.
Omega-3 Essential Fatty Acids are those nutrients that are required by our body but our body cannot produce these acids naturally so we have to get it from foods and supplements. Omega 3 is one of the 3 most important essential fatty acids which is required to achieve glowing skin. Increase intake of omega 3 Fatty acids in your regular diet and you will start seeing positive results, your skin will get a healthy glow, hair fall will reduce, nails will become stronger and your overall health will improve.
Best Food sources of omega 3 fatty acids are Tuna, salmon, shrimp, Pollock, flax seed, Walnut, Soybean, Cabbage, Broccoli, Kidney Beans, and Olive Oil.
Best Omega 3 Supplements: ORGANIC FLAXSEED OIL for vegans, if you are not a vegan you have an option of going for FISH OIL SUPPLEMENT.
Omega 3 fatty acids are the new anti-aging treatment that is easy to follow. All you have to do is consume these tasty treats to make sure your body is getting enough of omega 3 fatty acids to keep the early signs of aging at bay. Try these delicious pink salads at home to replenish your skin from within.
Recipe 1. Grilled salmon salad
- Grilled salmon fillets: 250grams
- olive oil: as much as required for salad dressing
- kosher salt: add as much as you want according to your taste
- black pepper: just a pinch of it
- lettuce: 2, finely chopped
- tomatoes: half a cup, finely chopped
- Diced cucumber: half a cup
- Thinly sliced red onion: half a cup
- Diced bell peppers: 2
- Crumbed feta cheese: 1 cup
- Finely chopped walnuts: half a cup
- Marinade the salmon fillets with feta cheese and kosher salt.
- Pre-heat the oven at 180 degrees for 12 minutes.
- Place everything in the oven for 30 minutes and let it grill.
- Make sure you add a little bit of olive oil on the salmon fillets before putting it inside the oven.
- While it is in the oven for grilling, add all the veggies in a bowl.
- Sprinkle olive oil, walnuts, black pepper and toss it.
- After that add grilled salmon fillets.
- Add more cheese toppings if you like.
You can replace a high carbohydrate content diet with this healthy salad at least twice a week to get the best results.
Recipe 2. Baked salmon salad:
- Flaked salmon: 2 cups
- Hard-boiled eggs: 2
- Diced, green bell pepper: 1
- Diced cucumber: 1
- Chopped onions: half a cup
- Mayonnaise: 4 to 5 tablespoons
- Cayenne pepper: 1/4th of a teaspoon
- Salt: half a teaspoon
- Black pepper: just a pinch
- Take salmon and eggs in a container, toss it well.
- Take all the vegetables in another container, add seasonings, mix it well.
- Now mix everything together.
- Add a sprinkle of salt and black pepper to enhance the taste.
- Serve, and eat it fresh.
Have this healthy salad instead of carbohydrate-enriched rice meal to every alternate day of the week to get the best results.
Recipe 3. Flax Seed Granola:
Rolled oats: 3 cups
Walnut pieces: 1/2 cups
Puffed rice or millet: 1/2 cups
Roasted pumpkin seeds: 1/4 cup
Flax seeds: 1/4 cup
Packed light brown sugar: 3 tbsp
Ground cinnamon: 1/2 tsp
Kosher salt: 1/2 tsp
Honey: 1/2 cup
Vegetable oil: 1/4 cup
Almond extract: 1 tsp
- First of all, Preheat the oven to 150 Celsius or about 300 F.
- Then, take the oats, walnuts, puffed rice, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, brown sugar, cinnamon, and salt in a large mixing bowl and mix them all together well by stirring.
- After that, take a different bowl and combine honey, oil, and almond together in it.
- Then, pour the mixture from the previous step into the dry mixture. Thoroughly combine all the ingredients together, take your time to mix it well.
- Now, spread the mixture on a rimmed baking sheet in a thin layer and then bake it uncovered for about 15 minutes.
- After that, take the sheet out, mix the ingredients together a bit more and then continue baking it for about 10 minutes. It should turn golden brown.
- lastly, when it has become golden brown remove it from the oven and place it on a wire rack. Keep stirring it every once in a while as it is cooling down. You are done! Enjoy the flaxseed granola.
Recipe 4. Flax Seed Granola Parfait:
This recipe is an extension of the previous one, so you will have to prepare it first if you wish to make this one. Now, let us get on with it.
Plain Greek yogurt: 1 cup
- Homemade Flaxseed Granola: 1/2 cup
- Fresh Blueberries: 1/4 cup
- Fresh mint: as needed
- First of all, take a dish or bowl and place most of the half cup of granola in it. Also, add half of the blueberries to it.
- After that, add all of the yogurt to the bowl and then top it off with the granola and blueberries which were left.
- Lastly, just use some mint leaves to garnish the bowl and you are done! The dish is ready.
Recipe 5. Tuna and Green Bean Salad:
- Green beans halved crosswise: 3/2 pounds
- Salt: 3 tsp
- Red potatoes, diced: 2 large
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice: 1/3 cup
- Garlic cloves, finely chopped: 2 of them
- Extra-virgin olive oil: 1/3 cup
- Dried oregano: 1 teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper: 3/4 teaspoon
- Cherry tomatoes halved: 8 ounces
- Chopped fresh basil leaves: 1/2 cup
- Chopped fresh Italian parsley leaves: 1/4 cup c
- Canned tuna packed in oil, drained: 9 ounces
- First of all, take a large pot of water and bring it to a boil. Place the green beans in it to boil them for about 4 minutes.
- After that, place the green beans in cold water to cool them down then take them out and wipe them dry using a clean towel or cloth.
- Then, add a couple of tsp of salt to the pot and bring the liquid to a simmer again. Now, you have to place the potatoes in there. Cook them for about 10 minutes until they are soft and then follow the exact same procedure as in the previous step.
- Now, take a different mixing bowl and add lemon juice, garlic, oil, oregano, 1 teaspoon salt, and 3/4 teaspoon pepper to it and mix all of those together well.
- Lastly, Get a large salad or serving bowl put the tomatoes, basil, and parsley in it. Add all the other things one by one and toss after each addition to mix and coat all the ingredients with each other to complete this delicious salad. Time to enjoy it.
You might find this article interesting Tan Skin – Causes, Home Remedies, And Precautions