Papaya is very good for skin and health but it is also good for hair too. According to hair care professionals, the benefits of papaya for hair can be gained by eating the fruit regularly or by the regular use of hair care products containing papaya as its major ingredients.
Using of papaya hair mask can result into thick, strong, shiny and healthy hair.
How to prepare papaya hair mask
1 cup diced ripe papaya
1 cup diced ripe banana
1 tbsp molasses
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 cup yogurt
- Blend all the ingredients together thoroughly. Take care that no chunks remain after blending
- Apply to damp hair
- Cover with a plastic cap or shower cap
- Allow it to stand for half an hour
- Now wrap a towel around your cap to generate heat
- Again leave it for another half an hour
- Now wash your hair in your regular way
- It is optional to add your favorite deep conditioner to this recipe to get super soft hairs