All my lovely ladies out there, I am sure you must be wondering how to look picture-perfect every day? Well then, let me tell you, skincare is more of a ritual that has to be carried out twice, every day. However, if you want a quick fix for some of your skin woes then here are some tips for you. Read this article till the end to find out more and decide what suits you the best.
Tips to hide pimple marks
- Mix rice powder with curd and scrub with this paste once or twice a week. Do not use this if you have active acne or pimples, though!! This is only for marks.
- This is a regular tip. Mix honey and lemon juice and apply on the face every day for 15 minutes. But, I would suggest the sensitive skin people stay away from lemon and instead go for tomato or cucumber juice.
- Apply face mask of multani mitti (Indian clay), rose water and lemon juice which is again a regular tip for a half-hour.
Easy tips to deal with dandruff and greasy Scalp
- Use lemon water for the last rinse. Mix juice of one lemon in half glass of water (around 200ml). And, let the hair air dry.
- Massage two tablespoons of vinegar on scalp half an hour before shampooing. [My Tip: Rosemary Essential Oil is amazing for dandruff!]
- Egg white helps control oily scalp so massage it twenty minutes before washing your hair.
Include fresh fruits, raw salads, sprouts and yogurt in your daily diet. Drink a lot of water daily. Having lemon water first thing in the morning also helps.
How to deal with blister developed due to Mosquito bite
- Never ever scratch the bump or blister.
- Dip a tea bag in cold water and apply it on the blister to calm it down and soothe the swelling.
- Honey, aloe vera gel or apple cider vinegar can also be applied as a spot treatment
Excess sweat and body odor
- Wear fresh clothes and bathe twice a day, if possible. [My tip: Make sure your clothes dry in the good sun even if not direct sunlight!]
- Add one teaspoon of alum and crushed mint leaves to your bath water.
- Tea Tree essential oil also helps with body odor and controlling sweat. Mix two drops with rose water or normal water and apply on the sweaty areas of the body using a cotton ball.
Follow a regular skincare regime
- You must stick to a particular skincare regime if you want blemish-free skin.
- You must do cleansing, toning and moisturizing every day.
- Scrub your face with a gentle exfoliator once or twice a week depending upon your skin type.
- Also, use a face pack once or twice a week to get blemish-free skin.
- Use all the skincare products in accordance with your skin type.
- Always read the expiry date before purchasing any product.
- Also, do not forget to keep your skin hydrated if you want blemish-free skin.
Apply makeup step by step to look your best
- I am sure you must be intrigued by the flawless skin of the heroines that you come across in the magazine covers.
- Most of them indulge themselves into an intense skin care regime but makeup also and lighting also plays a big role.
- You need to follow the steps properly if you want to hide the minute blemishes from your face.
- Start with some skincare.
- Cleanse, tone and moisturize.
- Then apply a primer to even out your skin.
- Use a color corrector to hide your pimples and acne scars.
- Followed by a foundation, use a buffing brush or a beauty blender to blend it perfectly.
- Your make up should look like the second layer of your skin and nobody should be able to make out that you have applied something on your face.
- Even after this step if something shows up on your face and then use a concealer that is closest to your skin tone.
- Blend it in.
- If you want to brighten up your under-eye area then apply concealer like an inverted V that is two tones lighter than your skin tone on your under-eye area.
- After that, seal your make up with a compact or loose powder.
- At last, spritz on some make-up fixing spray to make sure that your make-up lasts all day long.
- Then apply some bronzer to add more depth and definition to your face.
- Add a flush of color on your cheeks with a pinkish or peachy blush.
- Apply a generous coat of mascara on your eyelids.
- Draw a winged eyeliner to get that beautiful look.
- Apply kohl if you want to.
- Finish off with lipstick, wear a bright color if you are going for an evening party if you are going to work then stick to a neutral shade.
- If you want a natural glow on your skin then exercise every day.
- Make sure that your body releases a lot of sweat.
- That way you will naturally loose a lot of free radicals.
- If you want to look your best naturally without applying any make-up, then start exercising every day.
- It is one of the best ways to lose ways.
Wear your sunscreen
- If you step out of home every day in this pollution and heat then consider using a sunscreen lotion every day.
- Even if you stay indoors, slather on a thick layer of your sunscreen lotion to keep those early signs of aging at bay.
- Wear your sunscreen lotion underneath your make up to protect your skin from the potential damage.
- You must use a sunscreen lotion irrespective of the weather and season.
Eat healthily to keep your skin nourished from deep within
- I am sure you are aware of the fact that you literally become what you eat.
- Try to eat more fresh fruits and vegetables, legumes and nuts to make sure that you look your best.
- A proper diet ensures that your body receives all the nourishment from the external sources to thrive, hence consider some healthy snacking options.
You might find this article interesting Lemon Juice In Hair, Benefits And Uses