Today I am telling you how to make Hydrating Honey Oat Face Mask for dry, dull, sensitive and dark skin at home and This mask can solve acne problem too. Hydrating Honey Oat Face Mask moisturizes and exfoliates skin.
And the best part of this mask is all ingredients will easily available in your kitchen, or you can get from near general store.
- ¼ cup ground oats
- 2 tablespoons of almond oil(you can use coconut oil if almond oil is not available)
- 1 tablespoon of honey
How to apply –
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl until you get a smooth consistency,
- Your mask is ready to use
- Apply the thick layer of the mask on clean face,
- let it dry for 15-20 minutes.
- Rinse off your face with normal water and pat dry with a clean towel.
- Apply a toner moisturizer of your choice.
Do this remedy regularly twice in a week, and you will get desired considerable changes on your face.
You might find this article interesting Daily Skin Care Routine for Acne Prone Skin