I love pumpkins and I know most of us do. They are used in many recipes but have you ever tried them on your face. They are rich in Vitamins A and C and various enzymes that help nourish and brighten skin. If you want salon quality facial at home, you should definitely go for pumpkin face mask.
Ingredients you need:
- Olive oil
- pureed, cooked fresh pumpkin
How to prepare:
- Start by mixing 2 cups of pureed, cooked fresh or canned pumpkin.
- Add 4 tablespoons unflavored yogurt, 4 tablespoons honey, 1/3 cup ground almonds, 1/4 teaspoon olive oil.
- Mix and apply to clean, moist skin.
- The enzymes are more active when moist, so sit in a warm tub or shower for 5-10 minutes.
- Remove with a clean washcloth.
- Apply moisturizer and enjoy soft clean skin!
- Cover the rest of the mixture and use within a week.
You might find this article interesting V Ups, Benefits And Steps To Do It