1. These days, it is necessary to carry a basic touch of make-up as we work in corporate-culture. It can be a base of concealer, foundation or eye-liner or under-eye kohl to be carried regularly. And applying a lip color/lip gloss/lip balm is a must. There are so many good brands and water-proof products available in the market.
2. The trend catching up these days is carrying short hair styles. When one goes for make over, a hair-style definitely gives a spike to one’s personality. So, get a new hairstyle and flaunt yourself!
3. Hair-extension is emerging as one more fashion statement. Coloured hair extensions are fixed to your hair. The extensions are natural hair that is colored so they are fixed to your hair. These hair extensions look very smart and trendy!
4. Basic beauty essentials are to be followed at regular intervals.
5. A body spa indulgence once in a while uplifts your moods and refreshes you. Not only that, a hair spa too can do wonders to your mood and save you from having a bad hair day.
Some other useful and easy tips:
- Carry a mattifying compact with yourself wherever you go. If you have oily skin and you don’t want that shiny look on your face, then opt for a mattifying compact. Whenever your skin feels too oily or greasy at any odd time of the day, just touch up with a mattifying compact.
- Always carry a pack of wet wipes with yourself. It can come handy if you need a touch-up at any odd hour of the day. Or if your eyeliner does not have a smooth and even finish, then you can always fix it with wet wipes.
- Apply sunscreen lotion before stepping out of your house. Make it a point to carry a bottle of sunscreen lotion with yourself and keep reapplying every 2-3 hours.
- Use a primer before applying your make-up and finish off your make-up with a make-up fixing spray to make sure that your make-up lasts all day long.
- Carry a facial mist, if you feel tired or bored after a day’s work, then just spritz on some facial mist and wait for it to dry out. Follow up with a moisturizer.
- Don’t leave your house without a lip balm. No matter what the season is, always carry your lip balm. Your lips are one of the most sensitive parts of your body and they tend to dry out very fast, so it is very essential to apply a lip balm every now and then.
- Usually, our hands tend to dry up very fast, hence, it is important to carry a hand cream to keep your hands soft and nourished. It also imparts a beautiful aroma to uplift your spirits instantly.
- Carry a hand sanitizer wherever you go, always sanitize your hands before touching your face. Not just that, use a hand sanitizer even before eating food.
You might find this article interesting How To Do Highlights At Home
You might find this article interesting Top 5 Home Remedies For Beauty Based on Benefits of Aloe Vera