Every human being wants a picture-perfect, healthy, fresh, and clear skin. With time the skin is exposed to harmful chemicals that result in losing some of its natural beauty. But there is nothing to worry about as we are going to share some homemade recipes that will help in achieving a glowing skin.
Turmeric Powder + Gram Flour + Milk Recipe
- Take one tsp of turmeric powder in a glass bowl and add four tbsp of gram flour to it.
- Mix it and add milk gradually to get a fine and thick paste of even consistency.
- Wash your face with a mild cleanser.
- Apply this paste on the face and neck with help of your fingertips.
- Leave it for twenty minutes.
- Massage and scrub to exfoliate for a few minutes.
- Rinse it away with normal water.
How it Works:
Turmeric powder is enriched with anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties that protect the skin from damage caused by free radicals. It increases the production of collagen and makes the skin supple. Gram flour is an exfoliator and clears away impurities, dead cells, and bacteria from the skin. Milk is rich in fats that hydrates and moisturizes the skin. This popular and quickly made recipe should be applied every week for achieving a glowing skin.
Egg White + Plain Curd + Lemon Juice Recipe
- Take one fresh egg and separate egg white from the egg yolk.
- Pour the egg white into a glass bowl and add two tbsp of plain curd which is easily available in our kitchen.
- Mix it and add one tbsp of lemon juice.
- Whisk it briskly to get a fine paste.
- Apply the paste on a clean face with help of a brush.
- Leave it for thirty minutes to dry.
- Wash it away with normal water.
How it Works:
Lemon juice has antibacterial and bleaching properties that clears away impurities from the skin and makes it look lighter and brighter. Its citric acid content also acts as a natural exfoliator and keeps the skin radiant and healthy. Egg white is rich in proteins and astringent properties that shrinks enlarged pores and tightens the skin giving it a youthful look. Plain curd has antibacterial properties that soothe and calm the skin. Apply this quick pack every week for best results.
Papaya + Honey + Sandalwood Powder
- Take a small ripe papaya, peel it, remove its seeds and cut half of it in small pieces.
- Blend it in a blender and pour it in a glass bowl.
- Add one tbsp each of sandalwood powder and raw honey.
- Mix it with help of a spoon.
- Apply it on the face and neck and leave it for twenty minutes to dry.
- Rinse with cool water.
How it Works:
Papaya is an exfoliator that removes dead cells and impurities from the skin. Sandalwood Powder absorbs the excess oil. Honey is a humectant that retains moisture content of the skin. Apply this recipe every week for a glowing and radiant skin.
We have several natural ingredients at our disposal that protects, hydrates and rejuvenates our skin. Friends do not delay and start applying one of the above-mentioned recipes today in getting a youthful, radiant, blemish-free skin for a glowing look.