I am sure you must have laid hands on the home remedies that we have suggested in our previous articles, but have you ever thought of visiting a professional and splurging into some intense skincare? If the answer is yes, then read this article till the end to come across the most effective home remedies suggested by Shahnaz Hussain that you can try at the comfort of your home.
1. Apply sandalwood paste on pimple-affected areas and leave it overnight. This heals pimples and reduces its aggravation to a great extent
2. If heat or bacterial infection are the reasons behind your facial pimples, boil neem leaves in water and allow it to cool down. Use this water to wash your face every day.
3. Apply tulsi leaves’ paste on pimples. Leave it on for 15 minutes and wash thoroughly thereafter. This is a great natural and home remedy for pimples.
5. Ditch besan and use sandalwood powder instead of that in your face packs to look your best.
6. To get flawless skin, consume a glass of lemon water in the morning.
7. Consume sprouts, legumes, and yogurt regularly.
8. Make it a point to use a body scrub at least twice a week, add some almonds, unsweetened curd and a little bit of turmeric powder in a blender and blend it into a coarse scrub. Use this scrub to gently exfoliate your body and get rid of dead skin cells and clogged skin pores.
9. To get glowing skin, take a container and fill it up with equal portions of lime juice, cucumber juice, and milk, and wash your face with this mixture every day to get a subtle glow on your skin.
10. Did you get an ugly suntan? If you want an instant solution to this problem, then all you have to do is, take 3 teaspoons of oats, with 1 teaspoon of honey, unsweetened curd, lemon juice, and egg white and whip up a face pack. Apply an even layer of this face pack on your face and keep it on until it dries out completely. Then you can scrub it off gently with warm water and follow up with a moisturizer afterward.
11. Do not wash your face more than twice a day or else it will dry out excessively and turn flaky over time.
12. If you extremely and sensitive skin, then look no further, lay your hands on olive oil and you are good to go. You can also double it up as a facial moisturizer and it won’t break you out at all.
13. Use this rice flour face scrub to keep blackheads and whiteheads at bay. all you have to do is, take some rice flor and unsweetened curd in a mixing bowl. Mix it up to make a smooth, lump-free face pack, take a generous amount of this face pack and apply it evenly all over your face and neck, keep it on until it dries out completely and then wash it off with running tap water.
14. Neem-Chandan will never go out of vogue. If you get pimples or have bumpy skin with small zits and bumps all over your face, then definitely try this face pack once in a week to get clear skin.
15. To do your own pedicure treatment at the comfort of your home, all you have to do is wash your feet with plain water at first. Next up, add 2 tablespoons of sunflower oil, lemon juice with 3 tablespoons of castor sugar in a mixing bowl. Use this gentle exfoliating scrub to exfoliate your skin and then wash it off with plain water. You can follow up with a foot cream to get soft and smooth legs.
16. Exercise regularly, it is the key to glowing, smooth and nourished skin.
17. It is not possible to get rid of the open pores without going under the knife. Always remember that your skin breathes through these open pores. However, you can minimize the appearance of these open pores on your face by making a solution out of cucumber juice, lemon juice and steam distilled rose water and applying it on your face with a cotton ball.
18. If you are getting recurrent pimples and acne then try out this face pack. Mix a little bit of cinnamon powder with a few drops of lemon juice and manuka honey to make your own anti-pimple face pack. Apply this face pack all over your face neck, keep it on for a while and then wash it off with tepid water. Follow up with a moisturizer.
19. If you want to get rid of pigmentation then all you have to is use some multani mitti on your skin. Just take some multani mitti and steam distilled rose water and make a face pack. Take a generous amount of this face pack and apply it, once it dries out, wash it off with plain water. Use this home remedy twice or thrice a week to get the best results.
20. Have your knees and elbows turned dark and rough with time? Don’t worry we have got your back, follow this simple beauty tip by Shehnaz Hussain. Take a lemon wedge and rub it on the affected areas. Lemon is a natural bleach and it will definitely help to lighten the complexion and make your skin soft and supple.
21. If you want to get rid of unwanted hairs from your face then try out this simple yet effective home remedy suggested by Shehnaz Hussain herself. Add 30 grams of castor sugar, 10 ml of lemon juice, and mix it well to make a gentle exfoliating scrub. Take a little bit of this scrub and apply it on your body in the direction of hair growth. keep it on for about 15 minutes and then gently scrub it off in the direction of your growth to get rid of unwanted hair from your face and body.
22. If you get tiny zits and bumps on your face very often, then try out a marigold face pack. Let the marigold petals steep overnight in warm water. After that, add sandalwood powder and yogurt in it to make your own face pack. Apply a thick layer of this face pack on your face with a face pack applicator. Keep it on for about 20 minutes and then wash it off with running tap water.
You might find this article interesting Facial At Home With All Natural Ingredients