As I have already pointed out many times that you should always use toner after face wash, but now you don’t have to spend a single penny to buy toner. Home made Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner is the best natural toner and it is good for all skin types.
Ingredients for home made Apple Cider Vinegar Facial Toner:
Apple cider vinegar
How to prepare
1) Pour 1 part Organic Raw Apple Cidar Vinegar into a glass jar, bottle or container.
2) Add 4 parts distilled or filtered water.
Note – This ration may be different for different skin types, some say 1 part of water and 3 parts of vinegar, some says 1 part of water and 4 parts of water.
I will suggest to start with 1 part of vinegar and 4 parts of water, it it is too strong for your skin, add more water
3) Shake the bottle to combine the mixture.
4) Apply the toner to your freshly cleansed skin using a cotton ball or pad, avoiding the eye area.
5) Apply your usual, daily moisturizer after the apple cider vinegar toner has dried.
6) Shake well before each use. Store in a cool, dry, dark place (No need to refrigerate).
You might find this article interesting MALIC ACID – Benefits, Sources, Home Remedies & More…
You might find this article interesting Natural Remedies for Beauty Based on Benefits of Green Tea