If you feel that you have excess fat in the face and chin area you can change it and it will also improve your facial appearance. In very few cases facial weight may be because of genetics, for this, you have to work harder or if you want to opt for an easy way go to a cosmetic surgeon, they can remove it by performing liposuction but let me tell you this is very expensive.
The good part is that in most of the cases excess weight on face and neck is not hereditary and you can remove it easily through exercise and simple changes in your lifestyle
Look at below tips:
Drink enough water
If you are not taking enough water, you will gain excess weight in every part of your body. When your water intake is inadequate, your body holds on to every ounce it has in reaction to a perceived shortage; this causes bloating in the face, hands, feet, and ankles.
According to a study, you can burn 95 calories a day without doing any exercise if you take enough water.
1. Lie on a weight bench or bed with your head hanging over the side. You should be on your stomach, and your back should remain straight.
2. Lift your head up and back. Slowly lift your head back up, bringing it as high as possible. Gradually lower it back down afterward. Try to lift your head high enough so that your neck is aligned straight with your torso. Hold your head uplifted for about 10 seconds before lowering it back down.
3. Repeat. Lift your head up and down in this fashion for ten to twelve reps and three sets during each workout. Rest for 10 seconds in between each extension.
To tone the cheeks muscles, put your thumbs at the back of the fleshy part of the cheeks, under the outer end of the cheekbones. Use the side of your index fingers to grasp as much flesh as possible and pull it outward, away from the face. Using the cheek muscles, suck the flesh back toward the back of your teeth. As you suck in, count to 10. Repeat 20 times, every other day.
Imagine two diagonal lines, running from the corners of your mouth to your temples. Grasp as much flesh as you can along the diagonal by using your thumbs and the sides of your index fingers. Pinch firmly, while moving the corners of your mouth toward your temples. Hold your mouth corners in a raised position for a few seconds. Repeat 20 times.
Begin by tilting your head back and looking at the sky or ceiling. Perform a chewing motion. Repeat for around 20 chews; you will feel the muscles underneath the chin working.
1. Stand with your feet in split stand right foot forward, warrior pose. Lean forward and place your left elbow on the outside of your right thigh. Press your hands together, stabilize your torso and sink into the pose.
2. Lift your right shoulder toward the ceiling and open your chest. Slowly twist your head to look up at the ceiling, keeping your shoulders in correct alignment. Press your back heel into the floor for stability.
3. Focus your gaze on the ceiling. Inhale and twist your lips up toward the ceiling as far as you can. Feel your face stretch to the right. Hold for three to five counts.
4. Release the facial twist and bring your gaze back to the center. Sink deeper into the pose if you can, and repeat the facial twist two to three more times.
5. Relax your torso back to center, chest over your right thigh. Slowly extend up out of the forward bend and pull your shoulders up toward the ceiling to stand in warrior pose. Release warrior pose and turn to the center. Repeat the entire exercise on your left side.
Full Body Exercises
When you perform intensive full-body exercises the fat gets burned off from all areas of the body including your face and neck. So, regularly exercising diligently will make you fit and any fat stored in your face and neck will also get burned off. You can perform these intensive exercises to burn off some fat from the face.
Running: Running or jogging is a great exercise to burn off fat from all areas of the body. It gives a great cardio workout to exercise the whole body and make it healthy and lean and fit. Run two or three times every week for at least 20 minutes each to start off. Once you start getting in the rhythm you can slowly increase your length and time of running.
Cardio: Other forms of cardio also help out in burning the fat off the body. You can indulge in activities like swimming, biking, aerobics, and Zumba to burn off the fat reserves of the body rapidly as it exerts your whole body.
Tips and Tricks for Burning Face and Neck Fat
Now, there a lot of things and instructions you can follow which will help you burn off the fat from your face. Peruse the points detailed ahead to learn what to do to maximize your fat burning.
- Eat a healthy and balanced diet so that your fat reserves do not swell and it gets much easier for you to burn off the fat that is already there. Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to get the nutrients without the empty calories. Stay away from junk and sugary foods as that will cause your fat reserves to increase rapidly and also disbalance your health.
- Curb your salt intake. Taking too much sodium can also have a hand in increasing the fat reserves in the body. Excess of sodium in the body also increases the retention of water in the body which bloats your body and makes it look fat. So, again, eating a balanced and healthy diet can easily remedy this problem. A lot of junk food also has a lot of sodium so that is another reason to cut those out from your diet.
- Have facial massages or do it yourself to keep exercising your face muscles in regular intervals to keep any fat from accumulating there.
- Smile as much as is possible. Not only will it make you happier and more content overall, but it will also help you exercise your facial muscles and keep fat from getting stored there.
- Get an ample amount of sleep as that is very important for maintaining a healthy life and body. If you don’t get enough rest, your body will find it difficult to perform its functions including burning of the fat from the body. A tired body is also prone to bloating and also seeming unhealthy and obese.
You might find this article interesting Oatmeal Bath – 10 Ultimate Ways To Relax Your Skin
You might find this article interesting Top 5 Home Remedies For Beauty Based on Benefits of Aloe Vera