I know facial hairs on cheeks and chin are very annoying and every woman wants to get rid of them quickly. Razor can cut them immediately, but roots will be there and it will also increase the growth of these unwanted facial hairs, so never use it on your face. Instead of a razor, scissor I will suggest you go in a natural way, it will slowly decrease the growth rate. I have listed some popular home remedies in this article for your ease and comfort to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
- Add 30 grams of sugar to some lemon juice in a bowl of water. Mix well and apply it in the direction of hair growth. Leave this for 15 minutes and rinse. Repeat once a week.
- The traditional mixture of gram flour, turmeric and curd are said to marginally reduce hair growth. Apply this mixture on your face and rinse it once it dries.
- A mixture of papaya and turmeric helps contain hair growth, and what’s more, it also exfoliates the skin. Massage the paste on your face for 15 minutes for best results.
- Onions are a great option to go for, give it a second thought before throwing away the onion peels from now on. You can use the onion peels to make a hair removal face masks. Pluck some fresh basil leaves and the onion peels in a blender along with it. Apply this paste on your face and neck, keep it on for 20 minutes and then wash it off with warm water. Pat dry your face with a clean towel and then follow up with a moisturizer to get the best results. Use this face pack at least thrice a week for a month to see a visible difference.
- I am sure you have bananas and oatmeal at home. This combination is a healthy breakfast option, but you can also use it as a scrub for removing excess hair from your face. Take a ripe banana and mash it properly to make a paste. Add some powdered oatmeal in it and mix it well to make your own gentle, exfoliating scrub. Use small circular strokes with a light hand to get rid of unwanted hair from your face. This scrub is suitable for all skin types, to reap the maximum benefits, use it once in a week for a month. After washing it off, rub some ice-cubes on your face to lock in the nourishment.
- You can use potato-yellow lentil concoction to do away with unwanted facial hair. All you have to do is, soak some yellow lentils in water overnight, extract some fresh potato juice in a container. Grind the yellow lentils to make a paste and mix it with a little bit of honey and lemon juice to make a depilatory face mask. Apply this face pack on the affected areas, keep it on for about 20 minutes at a stretch and gently exfoliate it in small circular strokes. Rinse with cool water if required and then follow up with a moisturizer to get the best results.
- Do you love apricot face scrubs? If the answer is yes then stop using the store-bought commercial face scrubs and start using this natural scrub. Grind some apricots and take 2 tablespoons of apricot powder in a mixing bowl, followed by a teaspoon of honey. Mix everything into a smooth paste and apply it all over your face, let it sit for about 15 minutes and then massage it in small, circular strokes with a light hand for about 10 minutes at a stretch. Then rinse your face with lukewarm water. Use this home remedy thrice a week to get the best results.
- Cornstarch and egg-white mixture has to be your holy grail if you are tired of getting your facial hair removed by threading. At first, crack an egg, keep the egg white and discard the yolk and the eggshells. Then add a tablespoon of cornstarch and egg white in a clean container, mix it well to make a paste. Take a generous amount of this mixture on your spatula or face pack applicator and apply it to the affected areas, let it dry out completely on its own and then peel it off like a regular peel-off mask.
- If you stay away from DIY face packs because it is full of hassles then use this 2-ingredient face pack to get rid of unwanted hair from your face. To prepare this fack, all you have to do is mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with enough rose water to make a face pack. Apply it on the affected areas and let it stay for about 15-20 minutes or wait until it dries up completely. Then, rinse it off with warm water, use this face pack regularly, or at least twice a week to get rid of unwanted facial hair.
- If you do not want to spend a lump sum on hair removal products or procedures, then try out this easy home remedy using two simple ingredients from your kitchen. Take a mixing bowl and add 2 tablespoons of barley powder along with a tablespoon of full-fat milk to make a smooth paste. Mix it well so that you achieve a smooth and lump-free paste with a medium consistency. Apply this mixture on your face with the help of a face pack applicator, keep it on for about 20 minutes or let it dry out completely on its own. After that, rinse it off with warm water, follow up with a moisturizer to lock in the nourishment.
Orange peel and lemon peel face removal face pack is an exotic face pack that you must try out this season at the comfort of your home. Take some dried lemon and orange peels and grind it into a fine powder. Take a mixing bowl and add a tablespoon of orange peel and lemon peel powder followed by a teaspoon of sweet almond oil, extra virgin olive oil, ground oatmeal, and steam distilled rosewater. Mix everything well to make a smooth face mask. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with running tap water. To reap the maximum benefits, use this face mask thrice a week.
You might find this article interesting How To Remove Facial Hair Naturally