Having scars on the face will make anyone self-conscious. Friends, do not despair, it is possible to remove scars to a greater degree with help of homemade remedy that includes natural ingredients.
Extra-Virgin Coconut Oil
- Take two tbsp of extra-virgin coconut oil and heat it on low flame to liquefy.
- Put some of the warm oil on the palms of your hand and gently rub both the palms to give it body heat.
- Now apply it on the scars with your hands and keep massaging on the scars for ten minutes,
- Leave it on the skin so that it seeps inside the skin.
- No need to wash it away as it will ultimately absorb in the skin.
How it Works:
Coconut oil is rich in Vitamin E and is an excellent antioxidant that works its magic on the skin. It is rich in caprylic and lauric acids that heal damaged skin increases collagen production and reverses damages that have been caused by free radicals. Regular use of coconut oil at least three to four times on a daily basis speeds the healing process and ultimately removes the scars slowly but surely.
Lemon Juice + Raw Honey
- We need both lemon juice and raw honey in equal proportion.
- Take one tbsp each of lemon juice and raw honey in a glass bowl and mix it together.
- Take a cotton ball, dip it in the mixture and apply on the whole face and especially on the scars.
- Leave it for twenty minutes so that the nutrients of the mixture seep inside the skin of scars and work on it.
- Wash away with cool water.
How it Works:
Lemon juice is a natural bleaching agent that slowly fades away the scars and lightens spots on the skin. Raw honey is a humectant that hydrates and moisturizes the skin. Both ingredients when mixed together remove scars from face naturally and makes the skin look beautiful free of any blemish.
Baking Soda+ Olive Oil
- Take two tbsp of baking soda in a glass bowl and add water.
- We need a paste of thick consistency so add water accordingly.
- Mix it properly so that there are no lumps.
- Apply it on the full face with help of your fingertips.
- Massage it gently for a few minutes so that it can exfoliate the skin.
- Leave it for ten to fifteen minutes.
- Wash it away with normal water and pat it dry.
- Take few drops of olive oil and with help of your palms apply it on the full face.
- The olive oil will act as a moisturizer and seep inside the pores. No need to wash your face again.
How it Works:
Baking soda works as an exfoliant and removes the dead cells of the scar on the face to reveal the underneath good skin free of any spots. Olive oil is rich in vitamin E that heals and moisturizes the skin.
Friends it is not possible to remove each and every kind of scar from your face but let me assure you that the above-mentioned home remedies are some of the best known to us. These can treat nearly 80% of the scars successfully and the rest will tone down to a considerable extent.