Unwanted hair is always a problem for all women so here I am sharing a home remedy for unwanted facial hair. This remedy is 100% effective and natural. If you have facial hair on chin and upper lips, you can use these home remedies to get rid of them permanently. Repeat this 2 times in a week.
Ingredients you will need-
- ½ cup chickpea flour
- ½ cup raw milk
- 1 teaspoon of wild turmeric powder
- 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- In a clean bowl add ½ cup chickpea flour, ½ cup raw milk, 1 teaspoon of wild turmeric powder and 1 teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well and leave it aside for 5 minutes.
- Apply this to your face, upper lips or affected areas.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
Wild turmeric powder contains anti-oxidants and anti-bacterial and stimulant properties. It reduces pigmentation, improves skin complexion and reduces dark circles.
Lemon is excellent in treating blackheads. It helps to draw excessive oil from the skin because it contains vitamin C and citric acids and these ingredients help to lighten and brighten the skin.
Raw milk is rich in vitamin B, alpha hydroxy acids, calcium and other potent antioxidants, It has so many skin benefits, It will nourish skin cells from deep within and keep skin moisturized all day.
Chickpea flour fights pimples, removes tan, and reduces the oiliness of skin and moisturizes it too. It can be mixed with a variety of ingredients to clean and nourish your hair, make it shiny, help it grow, and remove dandruff.