Avocado is rich in vitamin E and antioxidants, which helps in fast hair growth and repairs the scalp. So, I am sharing an easy and homemade hair mask which will condition and nourish your hair. Apply this once in 15 days for normal hair/ every week for dry hair.
Ingredients you will need –
- 1 cup of yogurt
- ½ a ripe avocado
- 1 tablespoon of honey
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- In a bowl add ½ an avocado and mash it until there are no lumps in it.
- Now mix 1 tablespoon of honey, 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 1 cup of yogurt in the above-prepared avocado paste.
- Section your hair and apply it generously all over your scalp and hair.
- Mainly concentrate on roots and tip to repair the damage.
- Leave for 30 minutes and then rinse it off with the mild shampoo.
Olive oil strengthens hair follicles and shafts, preventing hairs from breaking off quickly. The fatty acids of olive oil make an ideal conditioner for hair. Rich in vitamins A, E, and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture.
Avocado contains rich amount of vitamin E and antioxidants that repair scalp health and tackle slow hair growth. It is also extremely conditioning and makes a perfect hair care ingredient for dry hair.
Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause of slower hair growth. It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
Yogurt is full of proteins; it offers nourishment that our hair needs to grow. It also contains lactic acid, which is great for cleansing the scalp and clearing away dead skin cells to help your hair follicles grow.