Are you suffering from dry, brittle, dull, and damaged hair? If you are looking for a solution to these problems then you have landed on the right page. I have listed down the most effective home remedies in this article that you can use to get soft, smooth and silky hair.
1. Repairing Damaged Hair With Avocado And Egg:
Remove the pit from a ripe avocado, mash it and blend it with an egg. Apply this hair pack onto a little damp hair. Avocados are packed with vitamins, vital fatty acids, and minerals that will help recover luster to your hair. Let it on for at least 20 minutes, then shampoo and rinse as usual. Repeat this natural remedy once a week for damaged hair and once a month for healthy hair.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar Mask:
This home remedy is an effective way to repair damaged hair and infuse life back into the limp and dull hair. Mix 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 2 tablespoons of olive oil and 3 egg whites, then apply the mix onto your hair. Cover your hair with plastic wrap or a shower cap for about 30 minutes, then shampoo and rinse as usual.
3. Rinse With Tea:
After your regular shampooing, give a final rinse to your hair using a quart of warm, unsweetened tea (freshly brewed or instant) to infuse dry hair with a natural shine. Tea can naturally liven up hair color, so take care to use a kind of tea that works well with your hair color. Brunettes should choose black tea to augment shine and enrich their hair color. Blondes should go for chamomile tea, as black tea can darken their tresses.
4. Shampoo And Egg:
Blend one egg with a small amount of your favorite shampoo, and then apply onto your damaged hair for a few minutes and finally rinse thoroughly. This home treatment helps to boost up the protein in your severely damaged hair.
5. Treat Damaged Hair With Botanical Oil:
These oils you can get from health food stores. Examples are olive, jojoba, coconut, sweet almond oils, are all ideal tonics for dry, heat or chemicals damaged hair. Coconut oil works well on thick and heavy hair. Moisten your hair a bit and apply a small amount of botanical oil until your hair is fully covered. Wrap your hair with a shower cap and warm towel for about 30 minutes, and then shampoo and rinse your hair as usual.
Natural Beauty Tips:
- In case you really require to blow dry your hair, do it at the lowest setting. If your dryer has a cool blast setting, use that instead.
- To protect your hair from the sun exposure and air pollution, wear hats and use scarves.
- Don’t rub your hair after you get it wet, instead wrap up your wet hair in a cotton towel, and allow the cotton to absorb the moisture for some time. This will save your hair from further split ends.
- Always apply a hair conditioner from the middle shaft of your hair, not from the roots or else it will lead to hair fall.
- Use a hair protectant heat spray before using any heat-based hair styling tools.
- Always use a detangler or a wide-toothed comb to prevent hair fall and avoid hair breakage.
- Hair serum is a must, after using a shampoo and a conditioner, make sure that you use a hair serum to lock in the moisturization.
- Use shampoo mostly on your scalp, a little will go a long way as far as your hair shafts are concerned.
- Get your hair trimmed once in a while.
- Visit a professional salon for a spa once in a while and let the stylist do the needful for your hair.
- Do not tie a high-raised ponytail always as it will pull and tug your delicate hair shafts and give you a receding hairline.
- Use a scarf or wear a hat to protect your hair from the UV rays of the sun.
- Oil your hair at least once in a week to keep your hair strands nourished.
- Always use warm hair oil for better absorption.
- Use a natural hair rinse like rice water once in a while to get soft and smooth tresses.
- Use a hair mask at least once in a month.
- Make sure that your diet contains omega-3 fatty acids and biotin to provide nourishment to your delicate hair strands.l
- Keep yourself hydrated, drink enough water so that the nutrients can flow freely in your bloodstream.
- Never, ever hit the bed with wet hair, it will weaken your hair follicles and lead to more hair fall.
- Use a shampoo twice a week and you are good to go.
- Throw away the heavy towels to wipe your hair and use towels that are made out of microfibers for better absorption of water, it will quickly dry out your hair shafts faster as compared to heavy towels.
- Do not sleep with hair accessories on, it will pull and tug the roots of your hair even more.
- Use henna hair mask to deal with split ends.
- Brush your hair twice a day and you are good to go, brushing your hair more than that will loosen up your hair follicles and lead to hair fall.
- Use a hair vitalizer to nourish your hair follicles, every night before going to bed.
- You need not wash your hair every day, washing it twice a week is good enough.
- If you want to avoid a receding hairline, then you should consider changing how you style your hair.
- While combing your hair, always start from the tips and then move to the roots of your hair, it will minimize breakage and hair loss.
- Always purchase hair care products that suit your hair type.
- Use an egg on its own instead of a store purchased commercial hair conditioner sometimes, it will make your hair soft and shiny.
- Use apple cider vinegar hair rinse sometimes to add that bounce and shine to your hair.
- You need to pay more attention to hair care if you go swimming, you need to protect your hair from chlorine and for that, use a specially formulated swimmer’s shampoo and conditioner.
- If you have oily hair, then your hair will attract more dust, dirt, and grime. In that case, try to wash your hair thrice a week for good results.
You might find this article interesting Tea Tree Oil Home Remedies For Sakin And Hair