Today I am sharing homemade revitalizing body scrub which will gently exfoliate your skin and takes out the excess dirt and oil from the pores and makes your skin clean and fresh. Use this scrub daily for great results.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 cup of walnut oil
- 2 cups of sugar
- 4 drops of grapefruit essential oil
- 3 teaspoons of grapefruit zest
- In a bowl add 1 cup of walnut oil, 2 cups of sugar, 4 drops of grapefruit essential oil and 3 teaspoons of grapefruit zest.
- Mix all the ingredients and your amazing body scrub is ready for use.
- Store the scrub in a jar with a seal tight lid.
- Apply this to your skin and gently scrub your skin for 2 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water.
Sugar’s small particles make an excellent topical exfoliant, and it causes microscopic tears in the skin. Sugar is a natural source of glycolic acid, an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) that penetrates the skin and encourages cell turnover.
Walnut oil is rich in antioxidants, melatonin, elegiac acid, and omega 3, 6 and 9 and phytonutrients. It also helps to treat wrinkles, infections and inflammatory skin conditions.
Grapefruit zest contains exfoliating properties and it also puts ascorbic acid on your skin. It has vitamin C which helps break the bonds of dead skin with living skin.