In this article, I will share how rice water benefits your hair immensely. Rice water is the cheapest and easiest way to get long and healthy hair. Rice water reduces the chance of split ends and it improves hair elasticity. It also contains carbohydrates that can repair damaged hair along with protecting your hair from damage. The amino acids in the rice water strengthen the hair roots and help to hydrate the scalp.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 ounce of raw rice (uncooked)
- 1 cup of water
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil
- In a glass jar take 1 ounce of raw rice (uncooked) and 1 cup of water. Leave it aside for overnight or for at least 8 hours.
- You can increase the ingredients as per the same ratio.
- Strain the water in the morning and then add 5 drops of lavender essential oil in the collected water.
- Rinse your hair after combing; massage your scalp for 3 minutes.
- Then leave it for 10 minutes, and rinse it off with shampoo and conditioner.
White rice is highly rich in selenium, a mineral that is known to decreasing dandruff. Its regular usage also promotes healthy hair growth.