Every woman loves beautiful hairs. The style of your hair will decide your beauty. Generally, most of us are impressed by the celebrities we see with long, silky and healthy hair. It is not a difficult job.Great hair can be easily achieved with some few natural methods. You just need the correct things to do and practice them with dedication and little patience.
There are some simple and easy methods with which you can have a gorgeous hair. You just need a glass of rice water for great hair. It will solve all your hair problems. first of all, let us see the benefits of rice water.
BENEFITS OF RICE WATER
Promotes hair growth:
Rice water decreases the hair fall and promotes hair growth. It contains amino acids which help in the reconstruction of hair. It also contains vitamins B, C, and E which helps in hair growth.
Decreases split ends:
Split ends occur due to the lack of protein. The amino acids present in rice water repairs the damage and protects the hair from split ends.
After shampooing rinse your hair with rice water instead of conditioner. It boosts the texture and volume of hair.
Strengthens the hair roots:
Rice water strengthens the hair deep from the roots. It also adds shine to the hairs and makes it soft and silky.
Dandruff looks embarrassing causes irritation. Hence, rice water gives you relief from dandruff and clears the scalp by regular use.
Lice always suck your blood and peace. You can get rid of the problem by using rice water. The starch present in the rice kills the lice.
METHODS OF PREPARATION AND APPLICATION OF RICE WATER
BOILED RICE WATER
The boiled rice water do magic on your hair. The excess water left after cooking rice is called boiled rice water. The water can be diluted and used as the hair wash.
- Take a glass of rice in a cooking bowl.
- Fill it with more water than you regularly use to cook.
- Boil it until the rice is cooked.
- Filter the water in a separate bowl.
- This water will be highly thick in consistency.
- Lavender oil – 4 drops
- Take a bowl of boiled rice water and add 4 drops of lavender oil to it.
- First, clean your hair with regular shampoo to remove impurities.
- Then, pour the rice water over your hair.
- Gently massage it for 10 minutes.
- Allow it dry for about 10 -15 minutes depending on your time.
- Rinse off your hair with normal water.
- Try this once a week to see the development of your hair.
FERMENTED RICE WATER
The water extracted from the rice by soaking it before cooking is called fermented rice water.
- Take a glass of rice.
- To this add 2 glasses of water.
- Let it soak for 15-30 minutes.
- Then, extract the water by filtering the rice.
- Collect the water in a jar and store at room temperature for one day.
- Fermentation starts and you will get a sour smell.
- Then shift the jar to the refrigerator.
- While using, add a glass of warm water to the fermented rice water and then use it.
- Mustard powder – 2 teaspoons
- Olive oil – 1 teaspoon
- Take the fermented rice water in a bowl.
- To it add 2 teaspoons of mustard powder and 1 teaspoon of olive oil.
- Mix the ingredients well to form a thick consistency.
- Apply the paste on your scalp.
- Let the paste dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
The fermentation process reduces the ph of the liquid and balances it with hair’s ph. Therefore, it nourishes the hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth.
Along with this rice water, you should follow some basic hair growth tips to maintain healthy hair.
AVOID HOT TOOLS – Try to avoid hair dryers as much as possible. Remember that every time you use dryers it will spoil your hair. Hence, let your hair dry naturally.
AVOID HARSH CHEMICALS – Stop using chemical products because they will surely damage your hair completely.
REGULAR TRIMMING – Regular trimming reduces the chance of split ends. To get the strong hair you should remove unhealthy ends.
BRUSHING – It is one of the important methods to protect your hair. Rough brushing causes physical damage to the hair. Hence, gently brush your hair especially when it is wet.
MOISTURISE – Always use conditioner after shampooing. It nourishes your hair and retains the moisture.
EAT RIGHT FOOD – Unhealthy hair is a sign of poor diet. Try to include fresh fruits, vegetables, and protein in your diet. Always stay hydrated to keep your body and hair healthy.