Red spots all over your face ruin your entire look. Doesn’t it? Don’t worry! Here we have compiled a few easy Ways To Get Rid Of Red Spots On Skin.
The emerging of small red spots on the is skin is one of the most common skin problems. We almost see around 50-60% of the people facing this problem. These red spots do not just make us look unattractive but mostly comes with many other problems as these spots are very itchy, painful, puffy and fluid-filled. The main reasons for their occurrence are because of some common reason.
Why these small red spots on the skin commonly occur?
1. Pimples or acne
3. Rashes or Hives
4. Blood spot
Since the common causes of the problem are quite different from each other, it is very important to identify the exact cause for the treatment and cure. And if these red spots are prolonged and worsened, you should consult a doctor as soon as possible.
But don’t worry! Even we have some simple ways to get rid of red spots on the skin, and we have briefly explained them below.
Ways To Get Rid Of Red Spots On Skin
- For this remedy, you will need a lemon juice and a cotton pad or cotton ball.
- First, you have to squeeze out the lemon juice in a bowl.
- Apply it on the area where you have red spots using the cotton pad or cotton ball.
- Then leave it on your skin for about 5 to 10 minutes and then rinse the area with normal water.
- Let your skin dry and then apply moisturizer on it.
Why this works– Lemon juice reduces the redness of the spots as it has citric acid in it which acts as an astringent and balance the skin’s pH. Lemon juice is very good for cleansing and tightening the skin pores, which reduces acne and pimples.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- For this, you will need a half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar and a cotton pad or cotton ball.
- You have to first dilute the half teaspoon of apple cider vinegar in two tablespoons of water.
- Then you have to apply it on the affected with the cotton pad or cotton ball.
- Let it dry and then wash the area with normal water. At last, apply moisturizer to the area.
Why this works– The acids present in the vinegar help to tone and restore the pH balance of the skin. It also contains antioxidants which help in healing the irritation and inflammation of the spots.
- You will just need an aloe vera leaf for this remedy.
- First, you have to cut the aloe vera leaf into two halves and scoop out all the gel present inside into an airtight container.
- Then apply the gel on the affected area and gently massage it for a minute.
- Leave it on for about 20-30 minutes and then wash it with normal water.
- You can store the remaining gel in the container and can use it whenever you want.
Why this works– Aloe Vera has healing and soothing properties because of which it is often used for treating skin irritation and ailments. Other essential nutrients reduce the redness of the spot and make your skin healthier.
- For this, you will need virgin coconut oil.
- You will have to clean your skin with a gentle soap and water.
- After which pat it dry and massage the area with drops of coconut oil.
- Keep it on overnight.
Why this works–Coconut oil helps to reduce red spots and moisturizes the skin. This oil can be used by people of every skin type as it does not clog pores. It actually is very good for acne because it cleanses the clogged pores
- You will just need organic cocoa butter for this simple remedy.
- Take a small amount of cocoa butter and gently massage it on the red spots.
- Leave it on for the night and then rinse the area in the morning.
Why this works– Cocoa Butter contains phytochemicals which lighten the red spots and moisturizes the skin.
Caution– If your skin type is oily then test the cocoa butter in a small area below using it. This is important because cocoa butter is high in fat content and might cause acne.
You might find this article interesting Home remedies to treat acne scars