Most of the individuals are obsessed with products that can slow the process of aging. There are homemade ingredients like rice that have been useful in making anti-aging masks. Friends, if you are growing old and it is reflected on your skin then this is the right time to make a rice pack and start using it.
Rice + Natural Honey + Warm Milk
- Take three tbsp of rice and cook for two to three minutes.
- When it is boiled, you have to sieve it to separate water from the rice.
- The water can be used for other purposes but for making a rice pack we will be using this boiled rice.
- Take a glass bowl and add the boiled rice to it.
- Now add one tbsp of natural honey and three tbsp of warm milk in the bowl.
- Mix and mash it briskly to form a smooth paste.
- The consistency of the paste is very important as we do not want it to be too thick or too thin.
- Make sure your face is clean and dry before its usage.
- Apply the paste to your face and gently rub it for two minutes.
- Now leave the mixture and make sure that the entire face is properly covered so that the skin absorbs the nutrients properly.
- Leave it to dry for thirty to forty minutes.
- Wash your face with the rice water we had earlier collected from the boiled rice.
- After ten minutes wash it away with normal water.
How it Works:
Natural honey heals inflammation, acne, and pimples. It is a natural humectant that acts as a hydrating agent and moisturizes the skin. Milk makes the skin smooth and soft and diminishes wrinkles to a great extent. Rice is enriched with amino acid that is an effective antioxidant. It is rich in minerals and vitamins that give the skin a glowing and healthy look. Use this process once every week for desired results.
Rice Water face Mask
- Take two tbsp of rice and boil it until the rice is properly cooked.
- Now strain it and separate rice and water.
- For this particular rice mask, we will be using the rice water.
- Pour the rice water into a glass bowl.
- Take a paper towel with holes punctured for mouth, nose, and Soak it in rice water for ten minutes.
- Take it out wring it gently so that the excess water drips out.
- Place it on the face for twenty to thirty minutes.
- Remove it and wash your face with normal tap water.
How it Works:
The rice mask is enriched with flavonoid compounds that act as a fighting agent against aging. It is rich in vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants that improve the blood circulation and thus tightens and firms the skin. This rice face mask must be applied two to three times a week for best results.
An anti-aging face mask made with help of natural ingredient rice makes our skin look younger and healthy. The above-mentioned treatment therapy is full of natural nutrients and more importantly is safe to use as it does not have any harmful chemicals.