Today I will share skin whitening day and night cream for winters to get spotless and milky white skin.
Ingredients you will need –
- 1 cup of coconut oil
- 3 teaspoons of olive oil
- 3 teaspoons of almond oil
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- 2 teaspoons of coffee
- 3 teaspoons of bees’ wax
- Firstly, in a bowl take 2 teaspoons of coffee and add 1 teaspoon of water in it. Mix it well so that coffee combines with water.
- In a pan take 1 cup of coconut oil, 3 teaspoons of olive oil, 3 teaspoons of almond oil, above prepared coffee mixture, 1 teaspoon of honey and 3 teaspoons of bees’ wax. Mix all the ingredients well.
- Now heat the pan on high flame for 5-6 minutes and then turn on the flame.
- Now leave the mixture to cool and your cream is now ready for use. Apply this to your regular day or night cream.
Honey is an excellent moisturizing and soothing agent which helps to bring bright glow on your skin.
Almond oil has natural vitamins which give glow to your skin and along with that it keeps your skin soft and fresh for a long time
Coffee fights premature aging of the skin, it also helps in fighting the free radicals that damage the skin cells. It helps to soften the skin and exfoliate the dead skin cells.
Coconut oil is rich in anti-microbial properties, lauric acid, and medium-chain fatty acids that condition the skin.
olive oil is rich in vitamins A, E, and antioxidants, it helps to seals in moisture in the skin.