This is a treatment on how to whiten your skin naturally.
Ingredients required :
- 2 tablespoons of milk powder
- 4 cashew nuts soaked in 1 tablespoon milk for around 15minutes
- half a lemon
- pure honey
Directions to follow :
- Take a blender and add 4 cashews soaked in milk and half a lemon cut into small pieces.
- Blend everything together into a smooth paste.
- Now take 2 tablespoons of milk powder in a clean bowl. Add the paste into it, add 1 teaspoon of honey and mix everything very well into a smooth paste.
- Now let’s apply
- Make sure you cleanse your face before applying the mask. You can apply this all over your face, neck or all of your body Or on the places where you want to whiten your skin.
- Use clean brush to apply but you can even use your clean fingers to apply the mask.
- This mask doesn’t dry completely so after applying let it sit for 30 mins and then while washing it off scrub your face or your body in a circular motion.
- This helps to remove the dead skin from youf face or body.
- When you exfoliate regularly you help remove ingrained dirt, old dead skin, and improve the overall look of your face or body.
- When you scrub away the old flakey skin, you reveal a more soft, smooth and radiant looking skin.
- You should apply this mask every day for 7 days to see visible results, but you will start seeing results in just 3 days.
- At the end of the 7 day you will defiantly see a big difference. Your face and body will be more fairer, brighter, radiant and glowing than before.
Benefits of this mask are :
The lactic acid in milk powder works wonders for gentle skin bleaching and skin whitening. It works by peeling off the dull dark skin on top layer of the skin that may have resulted from sun exposure or pollution. It also contains Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Vitamin B6, Calcium & Potassium, all of which helps to promote healthy radiant skin. Cashew nuts are really good for brightening dull skin with regular use. It is rich in nutrients like vitamins and minerals and will provide you with all the goodness you need. Lemon juice is an astringent juice. It has natural bleaching properties. It contains high amount of vitamin C. Vitamin C or ascorbic acid is a natural exfoliant which can help to lighten the skin and improve skin tone. The upper layer of the skin (the epidermis) is exfoliated by the acid, removing old skin cells including old cells with dark pigmentation. The anti-bacterial properties of honey soothe inflammation, defend the skin from irritants and germs. It brightens the dull and damaged skin. The enzymes present in lemon promote healthy skin cell production and provide natural glow to the skin.
Here is another video of skin whitening remedy
You might find this article interesting How To Get Glow Of Skin Back At Home