Every woman wishes to have baby soft facial skin, but in reality, to achieve this you have to take care of it. It is necessary o follow CTM routine every day two times, once in the morning and in the night before going to bed. You should also scrub your face at least twice in a week and if you want to have very soft facial skin, use baking soda as face scrub. Baking soda is coarse, but not too coarse. It’s the best amount of coarse for removing the top layer of dead skin cells, and if applied correctly, it won’t cause your sensitive facial skin to become red and irritated.
How to use baking soda as face scrub:
Add a teaspoon of the powder to your facial cleanser, mix well,
Massage into the skin like you would with a commercial exfoliant.
Do this 2-3 times a week or as per your regular exfoliation routine.
If you notice that your skin is red or irritated afterward, try putting in less baking soda and use the treatment at night so that your skin has a chance to get back to normal while you sleep. Remember to always moisturize afterward!
The baking soda recipes suggested in this article are completely organic and safe on the skin, yet we would like to recommend a patch test. Do not exceed the recommended frequency, or else your skin may go dry.
Baking soda-rosegold oil face scrub
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Rosegold oil: 2 teaspoons
- Purified water: 1 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients until it forms a smooth paste.
- If you find it too thick, then add more water to adjust the consistency.
- Apply a little bit of this scrub and gently exfoliate your skin gently for a minute or two.
- Rinse off with cold water.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
- Use this remedy once in a week to get clear skin.
Coffee-baking soda exfoliating scrub
- Finely ground coffee powder: 1 teaspoon
- Baking soda: half a teaspoon
- Full-fat milk: 1 tablespoon
- Mix all the ingredients properly in a container.
- Splash lukewarm water on your face before applying this scrub.
- Apply this face scrub and gently exfoliate your skin for a while.
- Rinse off with tepid water.
- Apply a toner.
- Follow up with a moisturizer.
- Use this remedy once a week to get satisfactory results.
Baking soda-castor sugar scrub to get rid of acne scars.
- Baking soda: 1 teaspoon
- Castor sugar: 1 teaspoon
- Steam-distilled rose water: 2 tablespoons
- Add everything in a clean container.
- Keep stirring until the sugar gets dissolved completely.
- Apply this scrub on your face.
- Exfoliate gently in a circular motion with a light hand.
- Splash cold water on your face to rinse it off.
- Skip the toner.
- Apply a moisturizer.
- Use this remedy once in two weeks to get rid of acne scars.
Baking soda and Chamomile Tea Exfoliating Scrub
- Chamomile tea bag: 1 of it
- Ground oats: 1/2 cup
- Baking soda: 1 tsp
- Honey: 1 tsp
- Water: 1/4 cup
- First of all, you need to prepare the ingredients. To do that, grind up the oatmeal in a blender so that it has a fine texture.
- Also, boil the water and then take it in a cup. Then, steep the chamomile tea bag in it by covering it up with a saucer or lid or something for about 5 to 10 minutes to prepare the tea.
- Then, add all the ingredients into the mixing bowl and combine them all together well by stirring vigorously.
- After that, it is time to apply the mask. To do that, wet your face first and then apply the resultant mixture all over your face in a thin layer using gentle circular massaging motions.
- Finally, let the mask stay on your skin for about 5 minutes before rinsing it off with warm water. Finish with your regular toner and moisturizer and you are done!
- Use this exfoliating scrub mask once a week to cleanse your skin thoroughly to help stimulate the skin’s regeneration to make it look young, soft, and smooth. Moreover, this remedy will also help you with a variety of skin problems and issues, including preventing acne, lightening and brightening the skin, and helping to heal marks and spots on there.
Baking Soda and Essential Oils Body Scrub
- Baking soda: 2 tbsp
- Spearmint essential oil: 3 drops
- Lime essential oil: 4 drops
- Water: as needed
- First of all, take the baking soda in a mixing bowl and add the essential oils to it in the required quantities. You can also use any other essential oil or a combination of them as per your choice or preference. Just take about 5-8 drops total of them.
- After that, add in the water too and mix all of them together thoroughly by stirring until you obtain a smooth, thick and consistent paste. You can adjust the quantity of the water until you can obtain the desired consistency in the mixture.
- Then, to use it, massage your skin with it using gentle circular motions for a few minutes.
- Lastly, rinse the scrub off with normal water finish with a moisturizer and you are done!
Baking Soda and Coconut oil Facial exfoliator
- Organic coconut oil: 1/2 cup
- Baking soda: 1/4 cup
- First of all, take the ingredients in a mixing bowl and combine them together properly by stirring them vigorously and thoroughly. You should obtain a thick paste-like consistency in the mixture.
- Then, store the resultant scrub in a container or jar for future use.
- To use it, rinse your face with warm water first and then take a little bit of the mixture in your palms and use it to massage your skin using gentle circular motions.
- Lastly, leave it on your skin for a few minutes before rinsing it off using warm water. Pat your skin dry and you are done!
You can use this great skin scrub 3-4 times in a week to exfoliate your skin well in a gentle and nourishing way. It will help make the skin supple, soft, and smooth. You can customize this remedy a little bit too by adding a few drops of essential oils of your choice.