Eyes are first point of contact, so one should be very careful about eyes make up. If you are beginner, no need to go for very hi-fi makeup, just apply kajal and you’ll see change in your whole look.
Steps to apply Kajal
Always go for smudge proof kajal as it is long lasting and will not spread.
Step 1 – Keep your eyes free from dark circles. Potato and cucumber can help you with that but a healthy life style is also necessary. Eyes are just a reflection of internal health, so if you are healthy you will not get dark circles
Step 2 – Clean your face including eyes with mild cleanser.
Step 3 – Apply moisturizer in eye area and dab some looser powder to avoid the oiliness.
Step 4 – First start with lower part, pull down the lower eyelid so that the inner lid line or waterline is exposed.Start to apply kajal from the inner corner of the eye up to the outer end.
Step 5 – If it’s difficult to hold pencil a steady hand, take some kajal on your fingertip and drag it smoothly along the waterline.
Step 6 – If you want a soft smokey effect, you can apply a thick kajal line on the lower rim and smudge off the line with an eye shadow brush or smudger.
Step 7 – For the upper eyelid, close the eye and line the upper lid smoothly, starting from the inner corner up to the outer corner of the eye, gradually increasing thickness.
If you want doll eyes then you need to play around with colors. Instead of using the traditional black kohl, use white and dark brown kohl for a doll eye look. This is a great way to have fun with colors and make heads turn by experimenting with a different look. You can also use a teal blur ou turquoise blue kohl instead of brown kohl. This look will change your overall appearance instantly, keep reading till the end to find out how…
- Take a white kohl pencil, pull your lower eyelash downwards, start applying the white kohl pencil in the inner and outer corner of your lower eyelid. This will give an illusion of bigger eyelids in an instant.
- Now, put on your favorite lenses for an intense look.
- Apply concealer on your upper eyelid, and top it up with a coat of transition eyeshadow, fill in the inner corner with a copper brown or classic golden shimmery eyeshadow powder.
- Then comes the most important step, tighten your upper eyelashes using either a brown kohl pencil or teal blue kohl pencil.
- Also, apply the same colored kohl pencil in the outer corner of your lower eyelashes.
- To complete this look apply a generous coat of mascara, use faux lashes if you want to and go for a nude lipstick.
This is a great option to go for even for an everyday look. This look can be easily pulled off with Indian as well as western outfits. If you are planning to go to a party from work then just apply a darker lipstick and add a little more shimmer to your eyes and you are good to go.
You might find this article interesting Argan Oil Uses For Skin And Hair