This hair remedy will stimulate your scalp and hair growth. It contains all natural ingredients and it is very effective in reducing dandruff as well as keeping the scalp away from infections.
Ingredients you will need-
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder
- 1 teaspoon of honey
- ½ teaspoon of fresh lemon juice
- In a clean bowl add 2 teaspoons of olive oil, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon powder, 1 teaspoon of honey and ½ teaspoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients well to infuse each ingredient together.
- Apply this to your hair and scalp, gently massage for 5 minutes and then leave it for at least 2 hours.
- Then rinse it off with any mild shampoo and conditioner.
Cinnamon stimulates hair growth, it also stimulates hair scalp and keeps dandruff away. It contains antibacterial properties.
Olive oil for hair growth is that it strengthens hair follicles and shafts, preventing hairs from breaking off quickly. The fatty acids of olive oil make an ideal conditioner for hair. Replace your regular conditioner with olive oil to help bring moisture back to the hair, leaving it healthy-looking and shiny. Rich in vitamins A, E, and antioxidants, olive oil helps protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture
Honey is an emollient which means it seals moisture in your hair, keeping it conditioned. This reduces breakage, which is often a cause of slower hair growth. It has rich antioxidant properties which prevent damage, keeping your scalp and hair healthy.
The citric acid in lemon juice helps to remove the excess build-up of oil on the scalp.