Are you a person whose hair will pretty much look like just-got-up-from-bed-hair all the time? It’s really difficult to handle and maintain frizzy or curly hair. Most of the women yearn for straight and silky hair which gives a neat attractive look. Lemon, the evergreen magical ingredient comes to your rescue. Lemon’s great astringent and superior vitamin and minerals content will solve most of your hair problems that is causing dry and frizzy hair appearance.
Read on this article to know the various lemon recipes to stop getting frizzy hair!
- Lemon Juice Therapy:
- Extract fresh lemon juice from a half cut lemon.
- Apply this raw lemon juice on your head and scalp thoroughly.
- Now rinse your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat this regularly to get satisfied with the results.
The rich source of Vitamin C in lemon will strengthen your hair follicles and increase your hair volume thereby giving a lustrous and shiny look.
- Camphor and Lemon Treatment:
- Take equal amounts of coconut oil, lemon juice and camphor oil.
- Heat the above mixture for 2 minutes.
- Apply this mixture on your scalp and head toughly through the hair strands.
- Massage it for 10 minutes with your fingers.
- Leave it on overnight.
- Morning , cover your head and hair with a warm towel for 10 minutes.
- Now wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat twice a week to get best results.
Camphor and lemon has great anti-microbial properties and anti-fungal properties which will help to remove the dandruff and lice which is one of the main reasons for hair dryness and frizzes.
This will help in getting a healthy and beautiful hair.
- Lemon and Honey Hair Pack:
- Take equal amounts of lemon juice and honey ( 2 tsps. ) and mix it well.
- Apply this mixture on your hair and scalp evenly.
- Massage it for 2 minutes with your fingers in circular motion.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- Repeat this treatment every week to get rid of the frizz and get shiny hair.
Lemon and honey hair pack is a proven technique to get rid of hair frizz and makes your hair soft and shiny.
- Lemon and Egg Hair Mask:
- Take equal amounts of lemon juice and olive oil ( 2 tsps. ) and mix it well.
- Now add 1 egg white to the above mixture and mix it well.
- Apply this hair mask on your hair and scalp.
- Leave it to dry.
- Rinse with a mild shampoo thoroughly .
- Repeat this treatment twice a week to get best results.
Egg is rich in proteins and lemon acts as an exfoliator , so when mixed together they exfoliate the dead skin cells and provide nourishment to the hair. This helps to reduce the dry frizzes and gives you a glossy and healthy hair.