Acne is one of the common skin problems people facing these days. The main cause behind it could be pollution, dust, UV sun rays, hormonal changes etc.
Read further to know how acne can be treated at home:
RAISINS AND POTATO
Raisins and potato help in fighting acne by cleansing the skin properly and increasing the blood circulation. It also makes your skin moisturized.
- Chop a potato into small pieces and add 2 teaspoons of raisins to it.
- Add two teaspoons of rose water to this mixture and blend it in a mixer.
- Gently apply this paste to the whole face or just affected areas. Let it dry.
- After 20 minutes or so, wash your face with normal water.
- Apply this paste every alternate day for 2 weeks to get rid of pimples.
NEEM and ALOE
Neem has antibacterial properties, thus it helps in fighting the pimple-causing bacteria. Aloe vera makes the skin supple and moisturized, also controls oil balance on the skin.
- Take 30- 40 leaves of neem. Add two teaspoons of rose water to it.
- Blend it in the mixer. Then add a tablespoon of aloe vera gel to it.
- Mix the two ingredients properly.
- Apply it on your face and let it sit for 20 minutes. Rinse it off.
- Apply this mask every night for a week, before going to bed, for best results.
Multani mitti helps in drying out the acne and also cleanses the skin pores, thus reduces acne.
- In a bowl, add a tablespoon of Multani mitti.
- To this, add half a tablespoon of rose water and a teaspoon of aloe vera gel.
- Add a pinch of turmeric powder and mix all the ingredients together.
- Apply this mask to your face and massage in circular motion for about 5 minutes.
- Allow it dry and then rinse it off with normal water.
- Do this remedy every day for about 10 days to get rid of the acne completely.
GRAM FLOUR AND YOGHURT
Gram flour cleanses the skin pores, removes blackheads etc. Yogurt maintains the pH level of the skin, thus controls oil production on the skin.
- In a bowl, add half a tablespoon of gram flour.
- To this, add a tablespoon of yogurt. Mix them together completely to avoid lumps.
- Then, add a few drops of lavender essential oil to it.
- Apply this to your face and scrub for 5 minutes. Then let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Wash it off with normal water and pat dry your face.
- Try this thrice a week to get rid of the acne. Results would be visible in less than 10 days.
PAPAYA AND LEMON
Papaya has anti-inflammatory properties and lemon cleanses the skin properly, also this mask unclogs the skin pores.
- Mash a slice of papaya in a blender.
- Squeeze half a lemon in the mashed papaya.
- Mix the two ingredients and apply it on your face.
- Allow it to sit for 20 minutes, then Wash it off with normal water.
- Apply this mask twice a week for 3 weeks to get completely rid from the acne.