Smoothies are not just a glass of pure taste and healthiness. A specially made smoothie can make your skin glow brighter, improve your strength and also make your hair retain its original colour if it’s getting grey or white prematurely. Here are five smoothies which are not only delicious to drink but will also make your hairs healthier and young.
- Peel a couple of oranges and take apart the slices.
- In a blender, put half a cup of water, a tablespoon of lemon juice and some cloves of garlic. Blend the ingredients together.
- Now, add the orange slices in the blender and grind it to make a nice thick pulpy smoothie. You can add more water if it becomes too thick and gets hard to drink.
- Consume a glass of this smoothie at any time of the day to help your hair in regaining the original colour.
- For best results try to make a big batch of this smoothie and drink it a couple of times a day every day of the week.
- Grate a couple of cucumbers into thin little slices and put them in the blender.
- Cut an onion into small pieces and add it to the blender. You can also add a small piece of aloe vera, some lemon juice and a little honey to add some sweetness if you want.
- Grind all the ingredients together until they make a smooth fine paste. Add some water according to the requirement and then stir the mixture.
- Drink this smoothie every day before going to sleep to provide strength to your scalps and restore the lost hair color.
- Cut a medium-sized watermelon into half and then cut it into further smaller pieces.
- Place the watermelon pieces in a blender along with half a cup of chopped cucumber, a couple of tablespoons of almond milk and some lemon juice.
- Grind the ingredients together to make a thick smooth mixture. You can add some ice to the mixture to make it thicker and dense.
- Prepare a substantial batch of this smoothie and put it in the fridge. Drink a cup of this smoothie every day for best results.
- Peel two to three bananas and put it into a blender. Cut it into small pieces for better blending.
- Add some almond or coconut milk in the blender to make a smooth mixture. You can also add a teaspoon of chia seeds along with some pieces of chopped amla.
- Blend the ingredients together to make a nice dense mixture. You can add some ice or increase the number of bananas to make the smoothie thicker.
- Drink this banana shake two times a day to make your scalp healthier and stronger. Consuming this shake in regular intervals will make the hair gain its lost colour naturally.
- Take a cup of blackberries which are frozen and put it in a blender.
- Grind the blackberries for a minute to make a pulp.
- Now add a cup of kale along with a chopped banana and a teaspoon of coconut oil. You can also add some ice to make the shake thicker.
- Blend the ingredients together to make a nice blackberry smoothie.
- Take this smoothie any time of the day and keep the excess int he fridge to consume the next day or two.