<style type="text/css">.wpb_animate_when_almost_visible{opacity:1}</style>

Calcium rich foods

Calcium is the most abundant mineral known to be found in human body and is represented by the symbol ‘Ca’. The total amount of calcium in an adult man is 1 to 1.5 kilograms. 99% of this calcium in contained in bones and teeth and the rest of 1% is found outside skeletal tissue. Calcium […]