The most common beauty issue faced by many people is puffy eyes. Eyes are the main attractive part on the face. Hence, puffy eyes can be a really an uncomfortable situation, especially for the young girls. It makes you look sleepy and sick. You can easily get rid of puffy eyes with a simple natural remedy using tea bags at home.
BENEFITS OF TEA BAGS
- Tea bags reduce the appearance of puffy eyes caused due to the allergic reaction, tension, hormonal changes, lack of rest and unhygienic diet.
- It improves the elasticity of the skin because of the presence of caffeine.
- Tea bags are rich in tannins which acts astringent. It tightens the blood vessels to reduce puffiness and gives the eyes a younger look.
- It gives great relaxing effect to the eyes as the tea bags are well-known stress relievers.
- Tea bags contain anti-inflammatory property. Hence, it reduces the inflammation caused around the eyes.
- It also arouses the blood circulation in the eyes.
- Tea bags soothes the skin around the eyes.
KINDS OF TEA BAGS
Here is the list of few kinds of tea bags which works effectively on the face.
Black tea bags:
Black tea bags are also very effective in reducing the inflammation around the eyes. These black tea bags are rich in antioxidants and natural tannins. It reduces the puffy eyes by stimulating the blood circulation around the eyes.
Chamomile tea bags:
Chamomile tea bags are the great stress relievers. It gives a complete relaxation to your eyes. You can try this tea bag treatment daily after coming from the work to get relieved from the hectic work. Along with relieving the stress it also effectively reduces the puffy eyes.
Green tea bags:
Green tea bags are the most commonly used tea bags for eye treatment. These green tea bags are rich in antioxidants and tannins. Hence, it shrinks the blood vessels around the eyes and reduces the puffiness.
HOW TO USE TEA BAGS
- Take some water in a vessel and boil it.
- Take two tea bags of your choice(black tea, chamomile tea, green tea)
- Soak them in the boiling water for 5 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the tea bags from the boiling water and keep them on a small plate.
- Put the tea bags in the refrigerator for 20-25 minutes.
- Cool tea bags provide a high relaxing effect.
- Take out the tea bags from the refrigerator.
- If you prefer warm, then don’t keep the tea bags in the fridge.
- Slowly, press out the excess water until the tea bags are damp.
- Make sure that it is not dripping wet.
- Now, lay down on the bed or sofa and then close your eyes.
- Gently place the tea bags on your eyes.
- Allow them to stay about 15-20 minutes.
- Your eyes may begin to feel fresh.
- After the time, remove the tea bags and scrap them.
- Wash off your face with normal water to remove the tea stains on the face.
- Try this method daily, in alternate days or at least once in a week.