Pregnancy is all the more shocking when couples are not ready to become parents. They face this issue when they don’t take proper precautions while making love. But is condom the only way to avoid unwanted pregnancy?
The answer is NO!
Check out the ways you can avoid pregnancy without using a condom. You can thank me later for this.
1. Make love between 8th to 20th day of her menstrual cycle. It means you can have it 1st day of her period.
2. Try pull and pray! It means that before he ejaculates, remove his penis.
3. Birth control pills regulate menstrual cycle and prevent pregnancy. It is the safest option for the couples who are not ready to be parents.
4. The effective Copper T is a device that can be removed when the couple is ready to become parents.
It can be implanted by a trained doctor to prevent pregnancy.
5. Sterilization is the permanent procedure to prevent pregnancy. If you are sure that you do not want any biological children in future, you can opt for this.