Women generally prefer thick and long eyelashes as it looks beautiful on a face and makes our appearance more attractive. Most of us are not equipped with stunning and striking eyelashes but do not worry. There are several homemade remedies that can help us in achieving them easily with very little effort.
Castor Oil + Lavender Oil
- Take four drops of castor oil and two drops of lavender oil in a glass bowl.
- Mix them together.
- Take one clean mascara wand and dip it in the oils.
- Apply it on the eyelashes at night and let it dry for few minutes.
- Leave it overnight so that the oils can seep inside and make the eyelashes long and strong.
How it Works:
Castor oil is rich in fatty acids that encourage the growth of hair follicles. Lavender oil has anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties that nourish eyelashes and encourages its growth. This recipe should be used every night on a regular basis.
- Take one aloe vera stick, peel it and extract its juice in a glass bowl.
- Stir it briskly to create a fine and smooth gel.
- Take a clean mascara wand, dip it in the gel and apply it on the lashes before going to bed.
- If possible leave it overnight so that the gel seeps inside and work its magic.
- Rinse it off with warm water the next day.
How t Works:
Aloe vera is enriched with nutrients and vitamins that hydrates the lashes and facilitates its growth.
Lemon Peels + Olive Oil
- Take one tbsp of dried lemon peels in a glass bottle and add one cup of olive oil.
- Let it soak for at least fifteen days so that both ingredients seep inside each other.
- Take one clean mascara stick, dip it in the oil and apply on the lashes before going to bed.
- Leave it overnight.
- Wash it with warm water in the morning.
How it Works:
Lemon peels are rich in nutrients, folic acid and vitamin B and C that adds volume and encourages the growth of eyelashes. Olive oil has stimulating properties that helps in turning the lashes thick and long. It also acts as a cleansing agent and clears away any impurities. Prepare and apply this recipe daily for a few weeks to get desired results.
- Take one enclosed pan of one cup of hot water and add one tsp of green tea leaves in it.
- Let it soak for ten minutes.
- Strain it and let the water cool.
- Take a clean mascara wand, dip it in the cooled green tea and apply on the lashes before going to bed at night.
- Leave it overnight for best results.
- Wash it away with normal water in the morning.
How it works:
Green tea is rich in antioxidants that make hair follicles stronger and encourages thick and long eyelashes. Apply it every night for desired results.
Friends, nothing is impossible in this world, especially with long and thick eyelashes. You just have to follow some simple instructions and prepare one of the above-mentioned recipes for it.