Okay, so you are in the office and wanna attend a party in the evening just after office. in this situation, you have to finish your makeup at the office desk only. In this tutorial, you’ll learn how to get a fresh and gorgeous look in just 5 minutes
1. Start with eye makeup, apply an eyeshadow primer to brighten the eye area and hold the shadow in place.
2. If you have dark circles or acne on the face, apply concealer. Apply concealer with the help of makeup brush and rub it. If you are applying concealer on acne, rub it with a finger in a circular motion but do not puy any pressure on acne
Don’t forget to apply concealer on mouth corners
3. Apply Kajal
4. Apply mascara to your top lashes
5. Apply lipstick, don’t forget to use lip liner. For party time red lipstick looks great
steps to apply lipstick perfectly
Also, read the following tips to rock your glam girl look in less than 5 minutes.
- Well, it is often said that eyes are the most beautiful part of your body, so start with the eye makeup. You can do a heavy smoky eye look, & that too with just two common makeup products that you carry around in your make up pouch. Take your black kohl pencil and make two thick strokes on each eyelid. Now blend it in with your fingertips. Next up, take a shimmery lipstick, make two strokes with it in the inner corner of your eyelids. Gently blend it towards the outer corner of your eyelid. Make sure you smudge the two shades beautifully, you can be a little messy to oomph up your eye look.
- Apply kohl in your lower eyelid to complete the look.
- Move on to your lips, you can choose to keep it low key with the heavy eye make-up. Use a lip liner that is closest to your skin tone, then glide on a thin layer of lipstick. You can replace the lipliner with an ivory pencil for a more defined look.
- Don’t forget to shape your eyebrows if you are not carrying your eyebrow pomade or pencil around then use your kohl again. Fill in the bald spots and gently smudge it to get rid of the sharp edges, that will give you a natural look.
- Double up your lipstick as a blush, who does not like a flush of pink on their lips? Just make some tiny dots on your cheeks and then blend it on smoothly. However, choose a neutral pink or else you may end up looking like a clown.
- If you have a lipgloss then use it instead of a cream highlighter. Highlight the high points of your face with the lip gloss to get that glow.
- Now how to lock your make up? If you do not have your compact or setting powder at your disposal then just spritz on some rose water. Don’t apply it too much or else it will wash away your make up.
- At last, apply perfume on your pulse points to feel fresh.
- Go for evening your skin tone by using a BB cream or a tinted moisturizer to cut out some steps in your routine and get to ready looking quicker.
- Use brighter colors and shades on your cheeks and lips to provide energy to your face and look. Also, you can utilize mascara to brighten up your eyes too and make them more attractive and wide-eyed look.
- If your hair is not the most kempt and you do not have more time, you should embrace the bedhead slightly disheveled and tousled look. Just try to add some volume and texture to your hair by curling big sections of your hair to get a great fashionable and trendy look.
- Do not spend too much time just deciding on what to wear. Just go for what you know looks good on you. Going for dresses is a good idea as they do not consume as much time to get into. It will provide you with a classy and cool look without you having to invest much time in deciding the outfit.
- To achieve a smoldering and sultry look in a jiffy, contrast the shades of your eye makeup with nail polish. You can go for bright and peepy eyes and pair that with off white nail polish to achieve a gorgeous and enviable look.
- You can combine one part of foundation with one part of the liquid illuminator and then massage the resultant mixture onto your face to provide a quick and effective glow to it.
- If you don’t have much time to make up your hair, you can go for an updo. You can tie up your hair in a sexy and stylish updo by just tying them up with bobby pins and just enhancing a bit by using sprays and accessories to bring some flair.
- You can make your lip gloss multipurpose by using it to highlight other areas of the face like brow bones and cheekbones. A bright one will be able to provide you with a quick rosy and fresh look.
- When not sure which dress to go for, just pick up a little black dress. Such dresses go along great with pretty much any occasion and provide a chic appearance without putting in too much effort. You can always keep this as a backup option whenever you are unsure about your outfit.
- Pair some flashy and glimmery accessories and jewelry to enhance your look instantaneously. These will jazz up your looks by adding some glimmer and brightness and color.
- When you do not have much time, do not try to overcompensate by trying to pile on too much stuff. Stay simples but stylish by focusing on a few areas and making them look great by smart and ingenious choices. If you somehow do go overboard, it will be quite hard to backtrack so just start lightly and go from there.
- Always remember no or little makeup is not the end of the world or even a big deal, you are beautiful naturally and do not really need much else than that to look great, attitude goes a long way.
You might find this article interesting 100 MAKEUP TIPS FOR WOMEN YOU MUST KNOW