This DIY face mask is a great way to treat acne at home using ingredients in your kitchen. It fades acne scars, acne marks, pimples, dark spots, blotchiness and uneven pigmentation on the skin. It is a cost-effective simple, easy, fast and quick recipe for stopping acne.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp
- ½ teaspoon of brown rice flour
- ½ teaspoon of rose water
- In a bowl add 1 tablespoon of tomato pulp, ½ teaspoon of brown rice flour and ½ teaspoon of rose water.
- Mix all the ingredients well and your face mask is now ready for use.
- Apply this to your face with the help of the brush, leave it for 20 minutes and then rinse it off with normal water. Repeat this process 3 times in a week.
Tomato juice brings the glow to the skin; it protects you from ultraviolet rays and promotes youthful skin because of amazing cooling properties.
Brown rice flour contains rich content of fiber and makes your skin blemish free. It stalls premature aging, maintains skin elasticity and soothes rashes and sunburns.
Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing the redness of skin and get rid of acne and pimples. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing excess oil and impurities from pores.