You might think that the title of this post is wrong, but it’s correct. With oral care tooth brush is equally good for skin care too. It can give you glowing skin and you don’t have to spend a single penny on scrubbing tools. Even you don’t have to buy a new tooth brush, just sterilize old one and use it. Just make sure that your brush has soft bristles.
Toothbrush To Exfoliate Face
Apply the scrub on your face. You can use either home made or buy any scrubbing cream from the market. Massage the scrub with the help of a toothbrush. Do it very slowly on the face as the skin is very soft and sensitive
Once scrubbing is done, wash your face and apply moisturizer.
Toothbrush To Exfoliate Lips
Simply apply olive oil and exfoliate Lips using a toothbrush
Toothbrush To Exfoliate Elbows, knees and heels
Generally, these areas look very rough, dry and darker than other parts of the body, this is because of the layer of dead skin. It can become smooth if you exfoliate them every day with a toothbrush.
Toothbrush To Exfoliate Neck and Back
Apply scrub cream on neck and back and massage with the toothbrush. Once you scrub this area, make sure you also moisturize it properly.
Toothbrush To Exfoliate Dead Cuticles While Doing a Manicure or Pedicure
If you do your own mani and Pedi in your own home, a toothbrush can come in quite handy. After you are done with pushing your cuticles in, you can utilize a toothbrush to exfoliate away the dead cuticles.
Toothbrush to get rid of Ingrown Hair
If you struggle with ingrown hair, a toothbrush can help you out a bit. You should exfoliate and scrub on the areas of your skin where you get the ingrown hair to keep the skin clean and free from such issues. A toothbrush can help enhance the effect of this by promoting the scrubbing capabilities and helping to get rid of ingrown hair.
Toothbrush to eradicate Blackheads from the skin
The exfoliating and scrubbing properties provided by the toothbrush can also be quite effective in getting rid of the unsightly blackheads from the surface of the skin. You can utilize some face masks and scrubs together with a toothbrush to scrub over and subsequently evict the blackheads from your skin.
Toothbrush for improving eyelashes and eyebrows
You can manage and improve the look of your eyebrows and eyelashes with a toothbrush in no time too. You can just run a toothbrush across your brows to brush the hair and style it well. You can also utilize mascara to fill it up using a toothbrush. Similarly, it can also help beautify your lashes by helping you to manage the mascara there. If the amount gets exceeded the normal quantity, it can spoil the look of the lashes and the eyes. The toothbrush jumps in to the rescue at this point as you can use it to reduce the amount of mascara on the lashes. Just roll it in the upward direction across the lashes to remove any excess products there. You can also better unkempt eyebrows by spraying some hairspray on the toothbrush then using it to brush the eyebrows into desired positions.
Some other uses:
- Do baby hairs annoy you? Well, they are just there to ruin a perfect hairstyle and your mood. If you are looking for a quick fix then look no further. Take an old toothbrush, spritz some hair fixing spray on it and comb it through baby hairs. It will easily tame them and give a natural finish.
- Haven’t had the time all week to visit a salon? Well, hold on, you don’t need to rely on others for help when you can fix things for yourself, right? Just pick up an old toothbrush lying in some remote corner of your house and comb your eyebrows with it. For a prolonged effect dip the bristles of your toothbrush in transparent mascara and then brush your eyebrows with it, I bet you will shun the salon once you get a hang of this beauty hack.
- Use an old discarded toothbrush to create your own airbrushed nail art. Clip your nails in the shape of your choice, use a nail file to groom your nails. After that dip your fingers in warm water for about 20 minutes and apply cuticle oil on your nail bed and tips. Let it dry out completely, apply a coat of transparent nail paint, this will give a smoother base to work with. After it dries out, apply a base coat of your choice and then wait for it to dry out. Now dip the bristles of your toothbrush in a contrasting shade of your choice and create your airbrushed nail art look. Top it up with a coat of transparent nail polish again.
- Can’t use your blow-dryer because there’s some lint stuck on it? Well just look around for an old toothbrush to get rid of the lint from your blow-dryer and use it.
- Brushing the skin actually provides more beneficial effects to it other than just exfoliating and cleansing it. The action of brushing gives skin a nice massage and thus stimulates the muscles under the skin. This also improves the circulation of blood over there and overall has quite positive effects on the health and the look of the skin. This also provides other benefits of keeping the skin fit and taut and curb the onset of signs of aging.
- You can use a toothbrush to help fade away any pigmentation issues on your skin and stuff like dark spots, blemishes, etc. Just make an exfoliating and skin lightening mixture by combining baking soda with some lemon juice and water. Then, use the toothbrush scrub and exfoliate the skin and provide the skin lightening and bleaching properties to improve skin’s complexion.
- If your nails are liable to attract dirt which then gets lodged under their to spoil your looks, a toothbrush can help you out. You can utilize a toothbrush to scrub under the nails and get rid of any dirt or impurities stuck there.
- You can give some texture to your braids by brushing the hair upwards using a toothbrush. That will provide your hair with a rich, interesting and slightly roughed up texture which looks great with a braid.