1. Aamir’s facial hair on chin from ‘Dil Chahta hai’
2. Salman’s aviator sunglasses from Dabangg
3. Sridevi’s chiffon saree from Mr. India
4. Shahrukh’s sweater from Mohabbatein
5. Madhuri’s backless blouse from Hum apke hain kaun
6. Shahrukh’s friendshib band from ‘Kuch kuch hota hai’
7. Hrithik’s Rimless Spectacles from ‘Kaho Na Pyaar Hai’
8. Ranbir’s Leather Jacket from ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Diwaani’
9. Farhan Akhtar’s Curls and Headbands from ‘Rock On!’
10. Rani’s Kurti from Bunty and Babli
11. Deepika Padukone’s dense high-arched eyebrows from Padmavat
Everyone loves full and bushy eyebrows these days, it adds more depth and definition to the flat and pale face. Nowadays, microneedle treatment is the talk of the town. Even if you have sparse eyebrows you can get this treatment done to get full, voluminous, bushy eyebrows on the go.
12. Alia Bhatt’s no makeup make up look from Highway
Less is more when it comes to make-up. Nobody likes a full face of make-up for an everyday look, people rather opt for a natural, no-makeup makeup look on a daily basis.
13. Aishwarya Rai Bachchan’s traditional get up from Devdas
Aishwarya Rai Bachchan captured hearts with her looks in Devdas, the traditional get up, big bindi and heavy jewellery is a cult favorite of the Indians.
14. Kareena Kapoor’s funky, casual get-up from Jab we met
Bebo is one of the most talked about style icon of Bollywood. She appeared super cool and funky in all her looks. It was a mix and match that she carried with comfort throughout the film that is easily available and affordable.
15. Rani Mukherjee’s short skirts, Kajol’s bob cut and Shahrukh Khan’s printed T-shirts from Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
Remember the ’90s hit Kuch Kuch Hota Hai? All the actors did justice to their roles and all the three characters turned out to be the trendsetters of the decade. Be it Rani Mukherjee’s short skirts, or Kajol’ bob cut, tom-boy look or Shahrukh Khan’s casual look in t-shirts.
16. Anushka Shetty’s desi look from Bahubali: The conclusion
A lot of women were inspired by her traditional look and outfits from this blockbuster. The vibrant shades accentuated her beauty all the more.
17. Priyanka Chopra’s hairdo from Dostana
The unconventional, stylish and trendy haircut was much talked about after this film was released in 2008. Her minimal makeup won hearts and became the latest trend back in those days.
18. Amitabh Bachchan’s French cut beard from the film AKS
This iconic actor of Bollywood turned out to be a trendsetter about 14 years back with his film AKS. Most men follow this trend even today.
19. Vidya Balan’s simple looks from No one killed Jessica
This actress was mocked for her not so fashionable dressing sense initially. However, she brought back the sensational, all-time favorite sari back in vogue. She rose to fame with the simple look that she pulled off with great ease in the movie No one killed Jessica.
20. Ranveer Singh’s traditional outfits from Bajirao Mastani
Ranveer Singh steals the limelight from his costars for his sense of fashion. Although men usually like to keep it simple and sober, nowadays youngsters are taking inspiration from this Bollywood icon and choosing traditional over western outfits for celebrations.
You might find this article interesting How To Curl Your Hair Without A Curling Iron?