Ever wondered how famous women achieve flawless skin and beautiful long hair? The obvious answer would be expensive cosmetics and products. However, what these women really swear by are natural home remedies for beautiful skin, hair, and shape. The perfect look is easy to get with only a few lifestyle changes and a few inexpensive dairy products. Celebrities like Sonakshi Sinha or Parineeti Chopra prefer basic household products over heavy make-up to appear naturally beautiful. They recommend household remedies to remain fit and fine.
- Regular Skin Care- It is extremely essential to regularly take care of the skin to keep it healthy and glowing. This does not require hours of your time. For skin care, all you need is plain rose water. Applying rose water every night before going to bed will give you amazing results in only a month or so.
- Skin Moisturising for Younger Looking Skin- Dead skin cells accumulate on your skin to form pimples, acne and sometimes even rashes. The skin is typically dry. However, this problem can be solved by regularly applying moisturizer to the skin. Celebrities do this every day for younger looking, spotless skin.
To Make Your Own Moisturiser at Home with Buttermilk
- Dip a soft, cotton cloth in cold buttermilk
- Place it on your face making sure that every bit of your face is covered
- Leave it on for at least 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse gently
Essential Hair Care- One daily tip that famous beautiful women regularly follow is regarding hair care. For perfect strong, black hair no branded hair product is required. In fact, this is achievable simply by using regular coconut oil. Coconut oil is an age-old remedy for hair that has been handed down to us for many generations. Surprisingly enough, this old remedy is still highly popular among many celebrities. Regular oil massage increases blood circulation to the scalp and hair follicles. This adds strength to the hair roots. It also makes the hair smooth and glowing and resolves dry hair problems.
Tip- You may also replace coconut oil with amla oil. Mixing the two and applying the mixture to your hair is also highly beneficial.
- Chamomile Tea for Stress Relief- It is no surprise that famous women have a lot of hectic work on a regular basis that keeps that stressed. It is also highly essential to deal with stress and take care of oneself, rather than ignoring such problems. Regular stress if left unchecked may lead to severe psychological problems. To effectively deal with stress, celebrities recommend chamomile tea. Chamomile tea will relax your muscles and calm your nerves. It also reduces anxiety and stress headaches.
- Benefits of Water- Above everything, celebrities recommend taking note of the regular intake of water. The key to good health and beautiful skin is fluids. But instead of drinking juice, famous women recommend drinking water to increase your rate of metabolism. Water also serves to detoxify your body and cleanses it to keep it healthy.
Tip- In a glass of lukewarm water add a few drops of lemon and a few drops of honey. Drink this regularly first thing the morning and get surprising results.
Besides using natural remedies, famous beautiful women also exercise regularly to keep their body fit and fine, and in shape. Follow their tips to achieve perfection just like them.