Sun damage, wrinkles, blemishes, pigmentation or acne…
These are some of those problems which we all face at one point or the other in our life. However, our skin has an amazing ability to again regenerate the cell of our skin, naturally. This process is extremely slow and steady, and to accelerate this process we can use a miraculous ingredient, which is vitamin C.
Our market has many serums, face packs, face washes and other products which have vitamin C in them but are extremely costly and does not give 100% results. But the good thing is that we can easily make them at home without wasting much money. You only have to follow a few steps and then you will get younger, beautiful and blemish free skin within a few days.
Benefits of vitamin C for skin
1. It has antioxidant properties.
2. It cures damaged skin by repairing skin cell.
3. It promotes skin cell regeneration.
4. It fights from wrinkles and blemishes.
5. It helps to get rid of hyper-pigmentation.
6. It helps to get rid of acne and scars.
7. It lightens and brightens our skin.
Vitamin C treatments to get younger looking beautiful skin
1. Vitamin C Serum with aloe vera
- 1 dark coloured bottle which has a dropped
- 1 teaspoon of natural vitamin C powder or crush pure vitamin C tablets
- 1 teaspoon of rose water
- 2 tablespoon of Aloe vera gel
- 1/4 teaspoon of vitamin E oil
1. Take all the ingredients in a bowl and mix it well to make a solution.
2. Pour this solution into the bottle.
3. Now wash your face and then apply 2-3 drops of this serum on your skin.
4. Massage it for few minutes and leave it on.
2. Vitamin C Mask with milk cream
- 1 tablespoon of natural vitamin C powder
- 1 teaspoon of milk cream
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon of honey
1. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Apply it on your face and neck and then leave it on for about 15 minutes.
3. Rinse the mask off with normal or cold water.
3. Vitamin C Mask with honey
- 1 teaspoon of vitamin C powder
- 1 teaspoon of aloe vera gel
- 1/2 teaspoon of water
- 1-2 drops of tea tree oil
- 1 teaspoon of sandalwood powder
1. Mix the above-mentioned ingredients in a bowl, with a brush.
2. Apply an even layer of the mask with the brush on your neck and face.
3. Let the mask dry for 15-20 minutes.
4. Wipe away the mask with a warm cloth and then rinse your neck and face with warm water.
4. Vitamin C toner
- 1 vitamin C capsule
- 1 cotton pad
- 3 tablespoon rose water
1. Mix both the above mentioned ingredients in a bowl.
2. Keep the bowl aside and then wash your face with your regular face wash.
3. Apply this toner on your skin and leave it on.
5. Vitamin C face cream
- 1 tablespoon of aloe vera gel
- 1 tablespoon of Vitamin C powder
- 1 cotton pad
1. Mix both the ingredients in a bowl.
2. Dip the cotton pad in this mixture and apply it evenly on your face.
3. Leave it on for about 15 minutes and then wash it off with normal water.