Hair spa is the latest trend for conditioning the hair. It is a therapy for hair regrowth. Most people face hair problems like dandruff, hair loss, rough and dull hair. These problems can be reduced if spa treatment is done on a regular basis. It helps in conditioning the scalp, circulates blood and gives relaxation. Some of the benefits of hair spa treatment are being listed below.
Benefits of hair spa:
- Hair spa for conditioning the hair helps in making the hair follicles stronger.
- It deeply nourishes the roots of the hair and promotes hair regrowth.
- The oil secretion of the scalp can be controlled.
- It rehydrates the scalp without causing dryness of the scalp.
- Due to pollution, many impurities get secreted on the scalp and these impurities can be cleaned by a hair spa treatment.
- Dull and damaged hair can be treated with spa treatment which gives amazing results.
- Smooth and healthy hair is ensured by the hair spa method.
- Many suffer from hair loss and dandruff, the best solution for these problems would be the spa treatment.
- These problems are caused mainly because of stress, climatic conditions, hormonal changes and improper maintenance of hair.
- By taking up spa treatment, relaxation and reduced stress level are ensured and also the regrowth of hair occurs.
Thick and healthy hair:
- Hair spa treatment makes the hair follicles stronger so that hair grows thicker.
- Spa treatment not only conditions the hair, but also increases the volume of the hair.
- This makes the hair look bouncy and healthier.
Prevents scalp aging:
- Scalp aging causes hair loss.
- Hair spa treatment prevents the scalp aging, which makes the scalp balance the sebum secretion so that it prevents hair loss.
- Hair spa treatment is a very effective method since it involves the massaging of the scalp, so that blood circulates properly.
- This helps scalp from the problem of aging and prevents itching.
Provides relief from mental stress:
- A most common problem in today’s life is mental stress.
- This problem is mainly caused because of improper lifestyle, work pressure and the best solution for that would be spa treatment.
- Since spa treatment involves massaging of the scalp it gives relaxation to the head and prevents the excess accumulation of stress on the head and the hair grows healthier.
Prevents dull and frizzy hair:
- Hair spa treatment involves oil massage which makes the oil to penetrate deep into the scalp.
- The oils will nourish the hair and prevent the hair from being dull and frizzy.
- It also makes the hair smooth and silky.
Helps to Maintain a healthy scalp:
- A healthy scalp Promotes the growth of long and strong hair.
- The scalp has to be maintained properly without any dirt so that hair grows healthier without any problems.
- A healthy scalp can be achieved by taking up spa treatment regularly since it cleanses and revitalizes the scalp.
Normalizes oil secretion:
- To maintain a good and healthy hair, it is very essential to normalize the oil secretion of the scalp.
- Less secretion of oil causes dull and dry hair.
- Over secretion of oil on the scalp causes the hair to be very sticky.
- Hence, it is important to maintain and balance the oil secretion of the scalp to make the hair look healthier.
- Due to pollution hair gets damaged easily.
- The impurities in the pores cause hair loss. Regular hair wash and spa treatment make hair clean and healthy.
- Hair spa treatment ensures healthy growth of hair and it repairs dull and damaged hair.
- Rehydration of the scalp is done by a spa treatment.
- It normalizes the oil secretion and makes the hair silky and smooth.
Breathes life into dull and damaged hair
- Continuous exposure to pollution renders our hair lifeless and damaged.
- A lot of times we do not wash our hair properly and that results in excess product build-up.
- Excess product build-up in the hair follicles prevents the shafts from deriving nutrients and growing out properly.
- Hence, we need to go for a deep cleansing session at least once in a month to get the best results.
- This will breathe life into your damaged, dull and lifeless tresses almost instantly.
Now that you know about the advantages of doing a hair spa, you might as well just like to try it out at home. I am listing down how you can do a hair spa at home in a few easy steps.
- Take a carrier oil of your choices like extra virgin coconut oil, olive oil or sweet almond oil.
- If you want, you can mix in a few drops of your favorite essential oil in it.
- Warm it up a little bit.
- Make sure that your hair is completely detangled.
- For that comb through our hair with a wide-toothed comb or use a detangler to do the job for you.
- Take a tad bit of this hair oil.
- Massage it in your scalp with your finger-tips.
- Try to keep it overnight.
- Apply a professional spa hair cream on your hair strands.
- This is one of the most important steps that you should not ignore at any cost.
- Dip a towel in hot water.
- Wrench it out and then wrap your hair with this towel.
- Keep it that way for about an hour or so, this step ensures that the oil and hair cream/mask penetrates into the deeper layers of your hair shafts.
- After that, use a mild ayurvedic shampoo to rinse off the hair mask and hair oil from your scalp and hair.
- Use an oxygen-boost hair conditioner after using your shampoo to get voluminous hair.
- Make sure that you do not use a towel but a cotton t-shirt to wrap your hair.
- Spread some hair serum on your palms, warm it up a little bit and then apply it gently on your hair strands only.
- Blow-dry your tresses.
- Comb and style your hair the way you like it the most and you are good to go.
- You can try this hair spa at least twice a month to get soft, smooth and shiny hair.