This yoga is known for Matsyasana, also known as Fish pose. Very easy to do and very good for hair.
- Lie down flat on the mat keeping hands beside your thighs with palms facing downwards.
- Now slide hands beneath your buttocks.
- Take a deep breath and lift your chest and head. Drop your head back and look at the wall behind you. Your buttocks should be on the floor.
- Rest your torso on your elbows and the crown of your head.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds as per your comfort level.
- To release from this posture. First straighten your head carefully