Homemade natural hair color will turn your white hair into black hair permanently with no chemical, no dye. I am sharing with you the method of making natural hair color/hair dye at Home. This will also help in making your scalp healthy and dandruff free.
Ingredients you will need-
- 2 teaspoons of tea powder
- 1 bowl of beetroot
- 1 tablespoon of coffee powder
- 3 tablespoons of henna powder (preferred Nupur powder)
- Grind beetroot in the mixer and make a smooth paste. Strain the beetroot juice from the beetroot paste.
- In a separate pan boil tea powder in 1.5 glasses of water.
- In a separate bowl mix coffee powder and Henna powder in an iron vessel.
- Mix beetroot juice and tea concoction in the henna powder mixture and leave it for 10 hours.
- Use this remedy once in 15 days to turn white hair into black hair permanently.
- Henna has anti-fungal and antimicrobial properties that cool and soothe your scalp. This controls scalp itching.
Green tea contains antioxidants which improve scalp health and consequently strengthen hair. It stimulates hair growth and softens the hair.
Cocoa helps in increasing the blood circulation in your scalp, increases the growth of healthy and lustrous locks. It is also rich in magnesium, a mineral that helps to combat hair loss.
Beetroot is high in anti-oxidants, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron, and Potassium. Owing to the carotenoids present in it, this allows for better blood circulation in the scalp and nourishes the hair follicles from within.