EGG WHITE MASK
Egg whites are a great source of protein and have astringent-like properties.They soak up excess oil but do not leave the skin feeling dry and stretched.
- Beat the egg white with one-teaspoon lemon juice.
- Apply it on a clean,dry face.Keep the mask on for 10 to 15 minutes or until it dries up.
- Once the mask is dry and starts cracking,wash it off with warm water.
Aspirin works as a great scrub and removes dead skin cells without being harsh.Works very well on oily,acne-ridden,inflamed skin.
- Make a fine powder of four uncoated aspirin pills.
- Add a little water to get a paste-like consistency.You can also add a little yogurt or cream if you feel the mask is too dehydrating.
- Apply on a clean,dry face.
- Leave it on for 10 minutes and wash off with lukewarm water.