This skin repairing treatment will remove large open pores and makes your skin smooth and soft. It contains ingredients which help in removing excess oil from the skin and thereby closing the large pores.
Ingredients you will need-
- 1 teaspoon of fuller’s earth
- 1 teaspoon of gram flour
- 1 teaspoon of aloe Vera gel
- 2 teaspoon of rose water
- Pinch of turmeric Powder
- In a bowl add 1 teaspoon of fuller’s earth, 1 teaspoon of gram flour, 1 teaspoon of Aloe Vera gel, 2 teaspoons of rose water and a pinch of Turmeric Powder.
- Mix all the ingredients and your skin repairing mask is now ready for use.
- Apply this on your affected skin or face, leave it for 20 minutes to let dry and then rinse it off with normal water.
- For best results use this treatment 2 times in a week for at least 15 days.
Fuller’s earth improves skin elasticity that helps tighten the skin. It improves the blood circulation and has the great amount of vitamins and minerals.
Gram flour is really useful as a tan removal agent and improves the skin tone when applied to skin.
Aloe Vera gel treats sunburn and it also acts as a moisturizer. It also treats acne and it also contains beta carotene, vitamin C and vitamin E that can help improve the skin’s natural firmness and keep the skin hydrated. It also helps in lessens the visibility of stretch marks, appearance of fine lines and loss of elasticity in their skin.
Turmeric powder contains natural antiseptic and antibacterial properties which are very effective in removing mild acne, pimples and any scars on your face. Turmeric powder adds a healthy glow to your skin and helps in reducing pigmentation and tan.
Rose water has anti-inflammatory properties which helps in reducing the redness of skin and get rid of acne and pimples. It is a great cleanser and aids in removing excess oil and impurities from pores.