Garlic Husk Ash
- Take 1 cup of garlic skins.
- Add 2-3 tablespoons of coconut oil to the skins and mix.
- Add to a hot pan.
- Keep sautéing the skins until the skins turn ashy and dark brown.
- Turn off the hat and let the ash cool down.
Garlic Ash Oil
- To make the garlic ash oil, simply take the garlic ash prepared and put it in a clean container.
- Fill the container up to half with coconut oil.
- Mix with oil with the ash using a spoon.
- Close the lid and let the oil sit for a week.
- By this time, the ash will settle to the bottom.
- You can either strain the oil or simply take the oil form the top.
How to use the Garlic Ash Oil?
- Detangle your hair gently so that there are no knots which come in the way of oiling the hair.
- Now warm up the oil so that it can be applied.
- Divide your hair into sections so that you do not miss out on any one part of the scalp.
- Apply the oil section wise on your hair.
- Start from the roots and then move on to applying the oil to the ends as well.
- Massage well for 10-15 minutes.
- Tie up your hair in a bun.
- Let the oil work in your hair fro 3-4 hours.
- Shampoo and condition your hair as normal.
- Do this remedy once a week.
Garlic Husk Hair Rinse
How to prepare:
- Collect 1 cup of garlic skins.
- Add it to 2 cups of water.
- Add 2-3 cloves to the water.
- Boil the water with the garlic husk skin until the water is reduced to half.
- Strain the water.
- Add 1 cup of aloe vera gel to the recued water and mix well until the gel in completely dissolved.
How to use:
- Pour the prepared mixture on your hair.
- Start with a little bit of the hair rinse.
- Massage it into the scalp.
- Repeat this until the entire mixture is finished.
- Let the hair rinse stay in your hair for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off using plain water first.
- Then shampoo and condition your hair as normal.
- Do this remedy once a week.
How is Garlic Ash Helpful?
Garlic ash is helpful in maintaining hair health:
- Helps in getting rid of dandruff
- Reduces inflammation on the scalp
- Keeps the fungus at bay
- Aids in hair growth
- Prevents premature white hair
- Stimulates the scalp
- Prevents hair fall
- Makes the hair stronger
Garlic ash oil is also a unique ay of adding the benefits of garlic to your hair. Garlic ash is rich in several compounds which work together to make the hair healthy and problem free. Garlic ash would not be very helpful and treating dry hair since its main function is to get rid of dandruff and premature white hair.
For this reason, one can prepare garlic ash oil which is very helpful in treating dry hair. Oiling not only stimulates the hair follicles but repairs damaged hair. Coconut oil treats dull and dry hair to make them softer. Since this oil will be infused with garlic husk ash, it will provide collective benefits. Coconut oil can also be helpful in preventing grey and white hair.
You might find this article interesting Onion Juice mixed with Lemon Juice for Premature Grey Hair